FC United Thread

Not as good as city though eh ...... 34 years we’re still here

This is how it feels to be city

What’s it like watching shyte every week in a dump made of pallets surrounded by turncoats ?

Still hate ickle citeh???

Last edited:
Or maybe busy watching live football ;)

Literally did on the previous page, not that I'm obliged to sift through all your posts, things to do an all that. You all ignored mine a few pages back anyway.

Never write off FCUM, we're pretty good at coming back from the dead late in the game. Have to wait a bit longer for that light relief ;)

The other day I was reading one of your posts questioning why are they 200 pages on a fcum thread, then suddenly it vanished.
Care to explain why?

Just over 1500 there, so another loss making game.
The club doesn't make a loss on fixtures with 1500+ people in attendance.
Not as good as city though eh ...... 34 years we’re still here

This is how it feels to be city

What’s it like watching shyte every week in a dump made of pallets surrounded by turncoats ?

Still hate ickle citeh???
Fantastic mate, standing with mates on the terrace making a racket with a beer in hand. Loads better than paying 5 times more, being forced to sit down in a sterile atmosphere whilst paying 6 quid for a piss poor pint that you can't even consume whilst watching the game ;)

Don't hate any football club. Haven't got much time for your "modern football" clubs mind. Salford are almost certainly going to win our league this year because of the money they've thrown at it but I wouldn't swap what we have for a second. It all just feels really hollow to me. Fair play if you enjoy that sorta thing but it doesn't represent what I think football should be.
But will FCUM be able to pay back the loans from Manchester City Council before they go bust?
There's only actually one loan but that's the plan ;) They aren't due to be repaid for awhile anyway so plenty of time to raise the money.
According to northmanc7 fans will pay off all debts!
Not at all what I said. The club will with funds generated.
The other day I was reading one of your posts questioning why are they 200 pages on a fcum thread, then suddenly it vanished.
Care to explain why?
Power failure? Forgot to plug your laptop in? Monitor on the brink? I would if I could.

Fantastic mate, standing with mates on the terrace making a racket with a beer in hand. Loads better than paying 5 times more, being forced to sit down in a sterile atmosphere whilst paying 6 quid for a piss poor pint that you can't even consume whilst watching the game ;)

Don't hate any football club. Haven't got much time for your "modern football" clubs mind. Salford are almost certainly going to win our league this year because of the money they've thrown at it but I wouldn't swap what we have for a second. It all just feels really hollow to me. Fair play if you enjoy that sorta thing but it doesn't represent what I think football should be.

There's only actually one loan but that's the plan ;) They aren't due to be repaid for awhile anyway so plenty of time to raise the money.

Power failure? Forgot to plug your laptop in? Monitor on the brink? I would if I could.
So why is your breakeven number higher than 1,500?
How many fans paid to get in last night - as I suspect season ticket money has already been spent.

And this is what you said, when now denying you said fans would be willing to pay of the council debt.
Considering the amount already raised by those same people I would imagine quite a few would if necessary.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahah

HahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahah
He doesn’t half talk some bollocks.

turncoat.jpg

Filthy+Rags+1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.