FC United Thread

Turns out the guy who posted that got his dates mixed up there was no double booking. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of FCUM bashing though.
It seems to me you sad fuckers are obsessed with us . Singing City songs.WTF is that about.
Also my nephew plays for your shower of shit and hen he first played there they lost( yet again) he said in the dressing room after the game that the team needs to have more fitness and training,team bonding etc. Your manager said that's a good idea On Tuesday ( not sure what day tbh) after training all the team should go on the piss. Shower of shite rag mini me's
We don't have a 225 page thread about you on our forum though ;) I'm sure singing at a football match baffles you but don't understand your lack of understanding, do you sing United songs at your away games?

Not sure what point you're trying to make in the rest of your post, who's your nephew though? We do tend to lose the odd game in a division half full of clubs with rich owners chucking money at it, modern football eh the disease has even spread to division 6. In more important news though we opened a real ale bar under the main stand last week making that 3 bars in total and are opening our doors to the homeless on xmas day again this year, good times :)

Turns out the guy who posted that got his dates mixed up there was no double booking. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of FCUM bashing though.

We don't have a 225 page thread about you on our forum though ;) I'm sure singing at a football match baffles you but don't understand your lack of understanding, do you sing United songs at your away games?

Not sure what point you're trying to make in the rest of your post, who's your nephew though? We do tend to lose the odd game in a division half full of clubs with rich owners chucking money at it, modern football eh the disease has even spread to division 6. In more important news though we opened a real ale bar under the main stand last week making that 3 bars in total and are opening our doors to the homeless on xmas day again this year, good times :)

they're your fucking legends doing it, who wouldn't be able to if they hadn't been the first to be paid ludicrous sums of money by your ex-current-was-now favourite club to buy success in the 90s. Rich, whinging about the result of what you bandwagon associated with to be more "popular" and have some kind of identity.

Is the Real Ale Bar for away fans? I will be coming with Darlington later in the season.

Yeah we sing Yoonited songs at away games but we don't sing about clubs who aren't in our division.
Why the fuck do your moronic fans sing anti City, Leeds and Scouse songs?
It's not like you will ever be rivals is it.

As commendable as it is to bus homeless people in on Xmas day and get loads of publicity for doing so, what does the club do for the homeless the other 364 days of the year?

As commendable as it is to bus homeless people in on Xmas day and get loads of publicity for doing so, what does the club do for the homeless the other 364 days of the year?
I ask them this on there Twitter feed , they could not or would not give me a straight answer,but they had just won the M&S light bulb cup ...

they're your fucking legends doing it, who wouldn't be able to if they hadn't been the first to be paid ludicrous sums of money by your ex-current-was-now favourite club to buy success in the 90s. Rich, whinging about the result of what you bandwagon associated with to be more "popular" and have some kind of identity.
Can't understand half of that but I couldn't care less whose legends are doing it I still don't agree with it. I don't accept what some people do just because of their association with Man Utd. If I did I'd still be paying the Glazers 50 notes every other week wouldn't I?
Is the Real Ale Bar for away fans? I will be coming with Darlington later in the season.
Sure is mate unless you are segregated. There will likely be some sort of beer tents in place by then as we'll be shutting down the bar under the terrace whilst it gets renovated in the new year.
Yeah we sing Yoonited songs at away games but we don't sing about clubs who aren't in our division.
Why the fuck do your moronic fans sing anti City, Leeds and Scouse songs?
It's not like you will ever be rivals is it.
Did you sing about "Yoonited" when you were in the 2nd and 3rd divisions? 2 out of 3 of those teams you listed have specifically targeted FCUM to cause violence on numerous occasions and the other is basically a polar opposite of our supporter ownership model. Not to mention, club formed by United fans, not rocket science is it? Bloody song police.
Big Coat Day. Every year since 2005 we've collected warm clothing throughout November / December and donated this to a homeless charity. 7th January is this year's designated day so feel free to contribute.
We also did a food collection for local food banks 3 weeks ago.
I ask them this on there Twitter feed , they could not or would not give me a straight answer,but they had just won the M&S light bulb cup ...
See above. That straight enough? Can't wait to have a beer with the light bulb cup once the development is finished :)

Can't understand half of that but I couldn't care less whose legends are doing it I still don't agree with it. I don't accept what some people do just because of their association with Man Utd. If I did I'd still be paying the Glazers 50 notes every other week wouldn't I?

Sure is mate unless you are segregated. There will likely be some sort of beer tents in place by then as we'll be shutting down the bar under the terrace whilst it gets renovated in the new year.

Did you sing about "Yoonited" when you were in the 2nd and 3rd divisions? 2 out of 3 of those teams you listed have specifically targeted FCUM to cause violence on numerous occasions and the other is basically a polar opposite of our supporter ownership model. Not to mention, club formed by United fans, not rocket science is it? Bloody song police.

Big Coat Day. Every year since 2005 we've collected warm clothing throughout November / December and donated this to a homeless charity. 7th January is this year's designated day so feel free to contribute.
We also did a food collection for local food banks 3 weeks ago.

See above. That straight enough? Can't wait to have a beer with the light bulb cup once the development is finished :)

Didn't give a fuck about Yoonited when we were in lower division to be honest.
Was happy when they got beat obviously but they weren't our rivals...fucking Stockport,Bury and Bolton were.
So no I didn't sing about them so can't understand why your tinpot club sings about us Leeds and Scouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.