FC United Thread

With that dick NorthManc7 posting I can't be arsed coming in this thread anymore, perhaps that is what the brainwashed boring bastard wants, if so he has won. Can someone just pm me when they go belly up.

With that dick NorthManc7 posting I can't be arsed coming in this thread anymore, perhaps that is what the brainwashed boring bastard wants, if so he has won. Can someone just pm me when they go belly up.
Stick him on ignore mate. He’s just a salesman for them, a disciple spreading nonsense about . He’ll be gone soon enough if he doesn’t wind his neck in i’d imagine.

Half of which were still going to the Big Sty at the same time ....
Well no they packed it in in the 90s so weren't going post 2005
So you couldn't support a club when it would go against your own morals and wanted to stand against capitalist premier league football, and you do this by apeing one of the teams in world football most responsible for the current financial state of the game in order to ride on some of their fame and notoriety? That seems hypocritical to me, but if it doesn't to you then fair enough.

And if you're just for miffed United fans you seriously missed a trick by not calling yourself Newton Heath and wearing yellow and green. Thanks for the debate though, but we're never going to agree so it's pointless.
Nothing to do with riding on anything it's just who we were, United fans. And we aren't exclusively for United fans all are welcome as long as they like what we're about and appreciate where we come from. Could have called ourselves Newton Heath I suppose but I prefer what we went with. No issue agreeing to disagree, the idea of FC isn't for everyone I appreciate.
Be honest here.... I have mentioned this topic in the past but you always dodge the question or point.
The previous general manager of the club (or whatever his title was) and members of the previous board shafted the club and fans big time. It seemed all members were equal, but some were more equal than others....
I've never been of the opinion that anyone has purposely shafted the club, fuck ups were indeed made though and I'm sure you are aware that none of those in which you speak currently represent the club in an official capacity, supporter ownership in action surely? I'm sure the Blackpool fans would have loved the power to be able to oust the Oystons and indeed the same could be said of shed loads more supporter / owner relationships. If we don't like those we elect to represent us we can get rid, simple as.
So I take it you remember this episode I take it you all had a vote and were in agreement surely your leaders wouldn't have done this against your one member one vote and your left wing bias

1. Ray Eckersley ‏@Theckers 8h8 hours ago
    @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh a tory MP, Walshie????

2. Lee Shannon ‏@LiquidReZZ 7h7 hours ago
    .@Theckers @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh Never thought I'd see this. Sad day for our football club, to say the least.

3. ToroPelato ‏@ToroPelato 7h7 hours ago
    @LiquidReZZ @Theckers @damian57@FCUnitedMcr @andykwalsh what a kick in the teeth for those who regularly put their hands in their pockets

4. J. Walter Weatherman‏@JWaltWeather 7h7 hours ago
    @ToroPelato @LiquidReZZ @Theckers@damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh While Mcr proudly tells Tories to do one, our club welcomes them in?

5. Hamza ‏@HamzaD86 6h6 hours ago
    @JWaltWeather @AFineLung@ToroPelato @LiquidReZZ @Theckers@damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh Fucking scandalous. Shocked to see this.

6. Mozferatu ‏@may26th19997h7 hours ago
    @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh FC United was set up to help communities. The Tories are dismantling them.

7. Teddy BFF ‏@TeddyFCUM 6h6 hours ago
    @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh treacherous. Anti Union, anti football propaganda. The lowest blow of recent times by those in charge

8. Spider Manc ‏@Spider__Manc 5h5 hours ago
    A council house built with the taxes of exploited working class Mancunians. Shameful and unwanted @damian57@FCUnitedMcr @andykwalsh
    1. Spider Manc‏@Spider__Manc 5h5 hours ago
      @mybaldswede2 @damian57@FCUnitedMcr @andykwalshExactly. Horrific chain of events. It will be unused in 10 years time.
    2. Rocky ‏@mybaldswede2 5h5 hours ago
      @Spider__Manc @damian57@FCUnitedMcr @andykwalsh lot of Utd and City fans hate fuck the very thought of em

3. Spider Manc‏@Spider__Manc 5h5 hours ago
      @mybaldswede2 @damian57@FCUnitedMcr @andykwalsh A football club born of misguided personal politics now endorsed by The Conservative Party

Spider Manc‏@Spider__Manc 4h4 hours ago
      @FrankGallagher7@mybaldswede2 @damian57@FCUnitedMcr @andykwalshSplitters who still follow their Alien Mother Team on the snide

4. Hamza ‏@HamzaD866h6 hours ago
      @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh Tories not welcome. We are against everything you and your party stand for.

5. Maurice Twomowers‏@Twomowers 7h7 hours ago
      @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh fuck sake! Manchester is saying fuck the Tories and FC are giving them a warm welcome #notonepenn

6. Diamond Lights‏@DiamondLights61 3h3 hours ago
      .@damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh RIP FC United

7. Stu ‏@junkstuartsays3h3 hours ago
      @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh TOTAL DISGRACE!!! What the hell is our club doing entertaining someone like that? #FCUM #NoPasaran

8. Coner Divinho ‏@CDivinio4h4 hours ago
      @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh this is horrific

9. Louise ‏@MrsEricCantona5h5 hours ago Manchester, England
      @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh major bloody fail there from FCUM

10. Sue Flymptoms ‏@damprice5h5 hours ago
      @damian57 @FCUnitedMcr@andykwalsh Holy fuck, that's no good.
I certainly do remember, that would be one of before-mentioned fuck ups. Incidentally for the sake of clarity that incident only involved one of our elected "leaders" and he apologised for the mistake afterwards. Subsequently none of the people on that infamous photo now represent the club in any official capacity, supporter ownership in action again?
Whilst they have FC and United in their name. have RED all over the shop...sing anti City songs and pro Man Utd songs and act like pricks at away games

They'll always be c...ts to me - just as we are to them.

They fucking hate us and are all Utd to me - rags end of.

Trust me not everyone in North Manc love these dicks
Always amuses me this bit, the same footage of a few Leeds fans coming to cause some bother in Chorley gets rolled out to "prove" how we are all a bunch of pricks at away games when in reality almost every club we've ever played have been nothing but complimentary of us as a group of supporters (including Chorley!), there are way too many letters of thanks from clubs, opposition volunteers / supporters and local business owners to even begin to remember. Similarly we have a drink and a laugh with all opposition supporters who visit our place, just yesterday we received glowing references from both Southport and Magdeburg fans about our hospitality. Weird how you never hear about those on here ;
Here you go just one lad from yesterday, enjoy :)
Looking forward to going to FC today! New ground and the fans were brilliant when they came to our place! Hope we have another good game!
Up the port!
Brilliant! Beer has deffo covered the defeat! Wish we would play u every week!
Best Away day ever!

Maybe you should start your own thread where only those who wish to post misinformed, blatantly false or anti FC United stuff are allowed. Sorry if providing my opinion, some facts and my experiences as a regular supporter of the subject title bore you.
Stick him on ignore mate. He’s just a salesman for them, a disciple spreading nonsense about . He’ll be gone soon enough if he doesn’t wind his neck in i’d imagine.
A salesman!? The fuck am I selling? Our club shop is open office hours and on match days if you really want to pick up some FCUM merch ;)

Last edited:
Well no they packed it in in the 90s so weren't going post 2005

Nothing to do with riding on anything it's just who we were, United fans. And we aren't exclusively for United fans all are welcome as long as they like what we're about and appreciate where we come from. Could have called ourselves Newton Heath I suppose but I prefer what we went with. No issue agreeing to disagree, the idea of FC isn't for everyone I appreciate.

I've never been of the opinion that anyone has purposely shafted the club, fuck ups were indeed made though and I'm sure you are aware that none of those in which you speak currently represent the club in an official capacity, supporter ownership in action surely? I'm sure the Blackpool fans would have loved the power to be able to oust the Oystons and indeed the same could be said of shed loads more supporter / owner relationships. If we don't like those we elect to represent us we can get rid, simple as.

I certainly do remember, that would be one of before-mentioned fuck ups. Incidentally for the sake of clarity that incident only involved one of our elected "leaders" and he apologised for the mistake afterwards. Subsequently none of the people on that infamous photo now represent the club in any official capacity, supporter ownership in action again?

Always amuses me this bit, the same footage of a few Leeds fans coming to cause some bother in Chorley gets rolled out to "prove" how we are all a bunch of pricks at away games when in reality almost every club we've ever played have been nothing but complimentary of us as a group of supporters (including Chorley!), there are way too many letters of thanks from clubs, opposition volunteers / supporters and local business owners to even begin to remember. Similarly we have a drink and a laugh with all opposition supporters who visit our place, just yesterday we received glowing references from both Southport and Magdeburg fans about our hospitality. Weird how you never hear about those on here ;
Here you go just one lad from yesterday, enjoy :)
Looking forward to going to FC today! New ground and the fans were brilliant when they came to our place! Hope we have another good game!
Up the port!
Brilliant! Beer has deffo covered the defeat! Wish we would play u every week!
Best Away day ever!

Maybe you should start your own thread where only those who wish to post misinformed, blatantly false or anti FC United stuff are allowed. Sorry if providing my opinion, some facts and my experiences as a regular supporter of the subject title bore you.

A salesman!? The fuck am I selling? Our club shop is open office hours and on match days if you really want to pick up some FCUM merch ;)

Didn’t read any of that. Proud that your ground is the only one in the north of England I will never visit. Seen enough of your mob when you have played at Curzon and Trafford. The worst type of rags trying far too hard. Small penis syndrome.

You paint such a utopian picture. They may not have shafted the club (they certainly had a good go at ruining it - what was their way of thinking in knowingly running the club into the ground?) - but they shafted the members. For a good few years. They were not removed by members, they all resigned after finally being rumbled. And yet by all accounts some of them still had disciples amongst the support so who knows if they would have got elected again.
By then they had given themselves pay rises, given jobs to their mates, nice little earners for their own companies - all in front of the noses of the ever willing, cash into bucket fans. They ignored members wishes and recommendations and ran the club their own way with their own agendas. Of course you will say ''that was the past, this is now'', which is correct, but you cannot brush aside (while pontificating the high moral ground of supporter owned clubs) that for the past 4 or so years the members were not equal and the club was being run autocratically.

Totally 'riding on where you have come from' ... to deny it just makes you look even more hypocritical than you already are. Singing united and anti City songs game in, game out .... and yet 'all welcome' you say. Ffs.

Simply a bunch of bitter quitters. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.