FC United Thread

Types more BS with every post......

Every time I drive past when they are at home I get nowt but V signs or shouting abuse at my car. Wanker signs etc.

Must be the City sticker on the window as they don't know me...... .or maybe they do?????

Types more BS with every post......

Every time I drive past when they are at home I get nowt but V signs or shouting abuse at my car. Wanker signs etc.

Must be the City sticker on the window as they don't know me...... .or maybe they do?????
Maybe they are saying that you have two flat tyres or two cars chasing you - you never know

I wonder if our 'resident rebel' can explain this one away.....
A neighbour facing Pallet Park thinks travelers have decamped on to the car park and calls the dibble.
''No need to worry'' Inspector Plod replies ''they are a film crew and The Moston Rag Socks have kindly given permission for them to park their vehicles and trailers and cabins there, for a small fee, of course. You should have received a letter from the club about it.....''
Only, of course, they didn't receive a letter from the Rag Socks....

Last edited:
I'd sell up
Nice houses bought opposite a nice bit of green space where only kids teams used to play. Who (other than northmanc7) will buy a house now facing the Rag Socks stadium?

Another update, last night the cameras were filming inside Pallet Park and the generators were left running all night keeping neighbours awake. apparently they are filming the series 'No offence'. Well offence (and liberties) were taken last night.

Nice houses bought opposite a nice bit of green space where only kids teams used to play. Who (other than northmanc7) will buy a house now facing the Rag Socks stadium?

Another update, last night the cameras were filming inside Pallet Park and the generators were left running all night keeping neighbours awake. apparently they are filming the series 'No offence'. Well offence (and liberties) were taken last night.
Yeh but its a community club dont forget...

Didn’t read any of that. Proud that your ground is the only one in the north of England I will never visit. Seen enough of your mob when you have played at Curzon and Trafford. The worst type of rags trying far too hard. Small penis syndrome.
God loves a trier. What about all the women at FC, what syndrome they got?
You paint such a utopian picture. They may not have shafted the club (they certainly had a good go at ruining it - what was their way of thinking in knowingly running the club into the ground?) - but they shafted the members. For a good few years. They were not removed by members, they all resigned after finally being rumbled. And yet by all accounts some of them still had disciples amongst the support so who knows if they would have got elected again.
By then they had given themselves pay rises, given jobs to their mates, nice little earners for their own companies - all in front of the noses of the ever willing, cash into bucket fans. They ignored members wishes and recommendations and ran the club their own way with their own agendas. Of course you will say ''that was the past, this is now'', which is correct, but you cannot brush aside (while pontificating the high moral ground of supporter owned clubs) that for the past 4 or so years the members were not equal and the club was being run autocratically.
I'd hardly say I painted a Utopian picture when my first line literally stated that fuck ups were made, those Utopians don't fuck up. They weren't technically removed by members no but well, they were though weren't they really? An EGM was called because of member pressure which is where a new board were elected.

As much as you like to think I paint a Utopian picture, sounds more like you're attempting to paint a dystopian picture. There are members of our old board who are still very much involved at the club who were only really accused of not quite getting a handle on reigning in the paid staff. They weren't ignoring anybody, giving pay rises etc those issues you mention were specific to one or two people. One of those who stood down that day did put themselves forward for reelection by the way and didn't make the cut so make of that what you will. And lets not forget a fair few of those same people did a pretty sterling job for the best part of ten years getting us to where we are today, running a multi million pound facility was however clearly a step too far for some. Lessons learnt and we move on.
Totally 'riding on where you have come from' ... to deny it just makes you look even more hypocritical than you already are. Singing united and anti City songs game in, game out .... and yet 'all welcome' you say. Ffs.

Simply a bunch of bitter quitters. End of.
It's going to blow your mind when I tell you there is actually at least one city fan who volunteers at our club on match days ;)
I wonder if our 'resident rebel' can explain this one away.....
A neighbour facing Pallet Park thinks travelers have decamped on to the car park and calls the dibble.
''No need to worry'' Inspector Plod replies ''they are a film crew and The Moston Rag Socks have kindly given permission for them to park their vehicles and trailers and cabins there, for a small fee, of course. You should have received a letter from the club about it.....''
Only, of course, they didn't receive a letter from the Rag Socks....
What do you want me to explain exactly? Pleasing to see that we've got interest in renting out our facility on non match days, not the first time recently either. A certain Mr Aguero was in attendance not long ago :)

Speaking of painting Utopian pictures I wouldn't describe what was there before our ground as "a nice bit of green space". Precisely where that photo is looking out on was an ugly, overgrown field. Despite what you may think of our ground it looks a lot better than it did (I've a better picture on my computer but this forum doesn't allow uploads):
583px-F.C._United_%E2%80%93_Spade_in_the_ground.JPG

Incidentally has your friend sent an email to our office about the apparent noise? If not I'd suggest they do. Better still why not post it on our members forum and get a reply directly from our board / owners? There have been screenshots on here previously so I'm sure you've got access ;)
Yeh but its a community club dont forget...
Don't worry I shan't

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.