FC United Thread

the fact that we don't just host bands we have all sorts of entertainment I think it's safe to say that what we do could be considered doing things a bit differently.
I couldn't really care less to be honest, I just noticed the thread had been bumped, and visited in the hope that you'd gone bump, and noticed your comment, oh well maybe next time ;-)

In answer to the question about inventing non league football / singing and gigs, I was mocking the letters to the MEN / Pink at the time the club formed, all evangelical ''I've seen the light and it is non league football''. I recall fans from Curzon, Stalybridge and Radcliffe writing back, claiming how patronising it all was in that non league football was 100 years old and all of a sudden a number of the most arrogant and self centred fans in the country were 'born again non league fans'.

As for inventing gigs, who said that? One of your own (as evidenced further up from your forum) in asking ''who else does that?' and with his dick out and being rubbed, he declares the club as being ''special''. And then the first reply is ''Manchester City''! lol.

I go watching Salford City, and have seen those cretins that pine for the 70s fc utd , they really are something else....

In answer to the question about inventing non league football / singing and gigs, I was mocking the letters to the MEN / Pink at the time the club formed, all evangelical ''I've seen the light and it is non league football''. I recall fans from Curzon, Stalybridge and Radcliffe writing back, claiming how patronising it all was in that non league football was 100 years old and all of a sudden a number of the most arrogant and self centred fans in the country were 'born again non league fans'.

As for inventing gigs, who said that? One of your own (as evidenced further up from your forum) in asking ''who else does that?' and with his dick out and being rubbed, he declares the club as being ''special''. And then the first reply is ''Manchester City''! lol.
Hallelujah! I've never written to a paper. The club is pretty special though. Special enough for hundreds of pages on a city forum anyway :)
Hell this thread is so much better when you use the ignore button.
Possibly but if I chose to ignore all the drivel it'd be a pretty lonely place.
I go watching Salford City, and have seen those cretins that pine for the 70s fc utd , they really are something else....
We certainly are.
You will have north manc7 coming on now stating it woz Leeds fans that detoured 40 miles to have a pop at the Rag Socks......
It was Leeds fans! What was Leeds fans?

Took 4 points off Salford over the Xmas break that was pretty nice considering they'll almost certainly go on to win the division with their financial muscle, made a good noise in that metallic stand they've erected in recent times too. Group of us were chatting to one of their managers in our bar at the Broadhust Park game he said he wished they could emulate some of what we had going on at Salford, seemed a decent guy.

Hallelujah! I've never written to a paper. The club is pretty special though. Special enough for hundreds of pages on a city forum anyway :)

Possibly but if I chose to ignore all the drivel it'd be a pretty lonely place.

We certainly are.

It was Leeds fans! What was Leeds fans?

Took 4 points off Salford over the Xmas break that was pretty nice considering they'll almost certainly go on to win the division with their financial muscle, made a good noise in that metallic stand they've erected in recent times too. Group of us were chatting to one of their managers in our bar at the Broadhust Park game he said he wished they could emulate some of what we had going on at Salford, seemed a decent guy.
You missed out (again) in answering these points ;)
Nice swerve there..... you asked for instances and you said you would respond saying if you were aware of them.
So Andy Walker's appointment..... job for the boys or decent honest appointment?
Brown Envelope..... was funding awarded that went to his company to do research on fan data?
The company lap top - wiped clean when the GM left? yes or no?

Those three are fine for now.
Of course no one was proven of anything untoward.... all the evidence was removed! Also, years ago I worked at a company and someone syphoned off 40K. He was sacked. Was he prosecuted? No. The company didn't want it getting into the news that management had been slack and inefficient and allowed someone to syphon money over a long period of time. Public image and all that.... plus, he had spunked the money anyway, so the company would be spending legal fees and getting nothing back.

Most Salford City fans can't stand Fc Utd ,of wherever this week.and the knuckle staggers they've seemed to attract..

The splitters as we like to call them....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.