FC United Thread

jimharri said:
Matty said:
I live 5 minutes or so's walk from their new ground, it's going to be a right ballache when they move in, there's absolutely no parking provided so they're going to just clog up all the surrounding streets. They had 3,500 at their last game, and at this stage there's no residential parking only restrictions been set up at all.
That'll be handy for you; a local club you can give your support to.

If by "support" you mean "shit in a bag" then yes, you're absolutely correct.

BOMBER7967 said:
Gray said:
F**K them!

Agreed....BBC1 devoted about 2 minutes of the sports "news" to this irrelevant heap of shit this morning, I doubt we got that when we won the PL last season!
FC Traitors of Spinelessville must have some friends/contributors at the Beeb to be given any coverage for an inconsequential promotion to a very minor league!
So you you missed the replacement programme for Granada reports at 6 O'clock, all about the new rags ?

peoffrey said:
I'm reluctant to heap praise on them but they've been very helpful to the reformed Hereford FC and are visiting Edgar Street for the first pre-season friendly. If they take some numbers too then that's positive for the club. Goodness knows what Mancunians are going to make of rural Herefordshire. The pace of life is a bit slower than Manchester...
They'll make a mess of it as they do at other grounds.

Matty said:
jimharri said:
Matty said:
I live 5 minutes or so's walk from their new ground, it's going to be a right ballache when they move in, there's absolutely no parking provided so they're going to just clog up all the surrounding streets. They had 3,500 at their last game, and at this stage there's no residential parking only restrictions been set up at all.
That'll be handy for you; a local club you can give your support to.

If by "support" you mean "shit in a bag" then yes, you're absolutely correct.

You live about 5mins away , I live about 30seconds away :( only good thing is since its all been fenced off the dog has been dying for a good dump not long now lad till the fence is down :)

WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
Went past 'Pallet Park' today and anyone who is mystified why im calling this ground by that name needs to take a look- that timber work is a disgrace, they must have run out of cash to finish the ground off in such a cheap and ugly way. Maybe they modelled it on OT in 1941...

I`m sorry but they are not pallets but the finest old scaffold planks. [very new wave ] Ha Ha

Which is handy coz next year there will be planks on the inside as-well as the outside.

At least Park Avenue will get a good attendance when these cowboys come to Bradford .
An ex Park Avenue player plays for Fc United Tom Greaves .

Mayor West said:
PS i know there is an FC United thread already but couldn't find it as search function kept ignoring 'FC'.

Try "C*nts".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.