FC United Thread

They never wanted FC to go into the Football League.

I always struggled with this statement, heard it myself some time ago ..... Surely that was inevitable if they kept winning games ...?
Only way to avoid promotion is to lose, which negates the whole point of any team/club.

Still, this is plastic rag logic we are talking about I s'pose ...

I always struggled with this statement, heard it myself some time ago ..... Surely that was inevitable if they kept winning games ...?
Only way to avoid promotion is to lose, which negates the whole point of any team/club.

Still, this is plastic rag logic we are talking about I s'pose ...

I know, it was all bullshit.

The guys I knew were involved as they saw FC as a weird legacy to football, not ever to compete with Big United but to show that they could do something by the fans, for the fans. They wanted to go back in time to a time when football was better! It should also be noted that whilst the two guys were reds, they didnt actually like football. Never, ever watched other football on the t.v., not even World Cups etc.

Give it 10 years and two men and a dog will be going down to Moston, but they will never merge with another club.

One thing that always baffled me given their birth is why they don't play in Norwich colours? For a seem that so despises what the rags stand for these days and the green and yellow scarf bollox how come they play in cast off rag kit?
lol!!
i am equally baffled at the spawn of rag muppet clubs.first there was glory glory man utd, then it all got hazy with norwich green and yellow shit, then some one said utd,s real fans were spinning off to make F CuM? ..and then lo and be hold we have another red tribute band called salford start up!!
is it just me or are the muppets taking over greater manchester?
i wonder how long before wayne rubesch "retires" and starts up the utd red slags womens team,may as well get in there now shrek lad, strike while the iron is hot,think of the grannies jostling for the best view of the managers dug out.

ps..whats the difference between a load of muppets and a load of lemmings?
answer..none.

I know, it was all bullshit.

The guys I knew were involved as they saw FC as a weird legacy to football, not ever to compete with Big United but to show that they could do something by the fans, for the fans. They wanted to go back in time to a time when football was better! It should also be noted that whilst the two guys were reds, they didnt actually like football. Never, ever watched other football on the t.v., not even World Cups etc.

Give it 10 years and two men and a dog will be going down to Moston, but they will never merge with another club.

If that's true (that they never wanted FC SCUM to get into the football league) then it's downright fucking bizarre. What are they going to do if they ever got into the Conference and got promoted? Turn down the promotion to remain a non-league club?

That said, the way things are going they won't have to worry about that for a while yet - they're now second bottom of their league after 2 of their relegation rivals won the other night!

The way they're going there'll not be much congestion around Moston as like the normal (for want of a better word) rags a few losing seasons and all the fuckers will stop going.

Hope even after the council gave them a freebie on the land etc that FCUM have to maintain the ground and soon be on the phone to Ocean Finance.

I think the not playing in the Football League is to do with rules on grounds / standing etc. They want to be like a 1970’s relic with all terracing, casual fan violence and Bovril.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.