FC United Thread

IF the breakaway club..say had called themselves Manchester North say and not wore red ...would anybody have gone to watch them on a free Saturday ?

IF the breakaway club..say had called themselves Manchester North say and not wore red ...would anybody have gone to watch them on a free Saturday ?
Possibly. At the least it would have given more weight to their argument that they are a community club, because as it is they're not. They are a cunts club. A club for cunts.

lol!!
i am equally baffled at the spawn of rag muppet clubs.first there was glory glory man utd, then it all got hazy with norwich green and yellow shit, then some one said utd,s real fans were spinning off to make F CuM? ..and then lo and be hold we have another red tribute band called salford start up!!
is it just me or are the muppets taking over greater manchester?
i wonder how long before wayne rubesch "retires" and starts up the utd red slags womens team,may as well get in there now shrek lad, strike while the iron is hot,think of the grannies jostling for the best view of the managers dug out.

ps..whats the difference between a load of muppets and a load of lemmings?
answer..none.
I've said before, Marwan Koukash will see this all going on and will make a Salford Red Devils football team to play at the AJ Bell as well. There'll be the Stretford Rags, the Moston Rags, the Kersal Rags and the Irlam Rags all playing in red white and black, all singing the same songs (about City), all being as pathetic as each other.

It's kind of hilarious!

You'd think they would have all wanted their own identity. But the only originals are Salford RLFC.

The Stretford Rags pinched their red kit off Salford RLFC (who'd worn red since 1889) in 1902, then later pinched "The Red Devils" off Salford RLFC (who were coined with the name "Les Diables Rouges" after a tour to France in 1934) in 1963.

Then the Moston Rags and the Kersal Rags are just a rip off of the Stretford Rags. There's no originality in any of these Rags teams. Plus the Moston Rags and the Kersal Rags are and will always just be a load of Stretford Rags fans who either still go to Stretford's games or don't because they're priced out (or still in the "protest" against the Glazers) but are still Stretford Rags fans deep down, supporting "mini" Stretford Rags teams.

And poor Salford Red Devils RLFC (the real Red Devils and original red team of Manchester) are left almost forgotten about.

Where's the desire in these mini Rags clubs to be their own brand? Their own separate club that has nowt to do with the Stretford Rags? And why isn't it there? They just look really really daft! Do they know how daft they look? With their red white and black, "United" name or ex-Stretford Rags players? They are just all Rag cunts! I hate them all as equally as I do Stretford Rags because they are one and the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said before, Marwan Koukash will see this all going on and will make a Salford Red Devils football team to play at the AJ Bell as well. There'll be the Stretford Rags, the Moston Rags, the Kersal Rags and the Irlam Rags all playing in red white and black, all singing the same songs (about City), all being as pathetic as each other.

It's kind of hilarious!

You'd think they would have all wanted their own identity. But the only originals are Salford RLFC.

The Stretford Rags pinched their red kit off Salford RLFC (who'd worn red since 1889) in 1902, then later pinched "The Red Devils" off Salford RLFC (who were coined with the name "Les Diables Rouges" after a tour to France in 1934) in 1963.

Then the Moston Rags and the Kersal Rags are just a rip off of the Stretford Rags. There's no originality in any of these Rags teams. Plus the Moston Rags and the Kersal Rags are and will always just be a load of Stretford Rags fans who either still go to Stretford's games or don't because they're priced out (or still in the "protest" against the Glazers) but are still Stretford Rags fans deep down, supporting "mini" Stretford Rags teams.

And poor Salford Red Devils RLFC (the real Red Devils and original red team of Manchester) are left almost forgotten about.

Where's the desire in these mini Rags clubs to be their own brand? Their own separate club that has nowt to do with the Stretford Rags? And why isn't it there? They just look really really daft! Do they know how daft they look? With their red white and black, "United" name or ex-Stretford Rags players? They are just all Rag cunts! I hate them all as equally as I do Stretford Rags because they are one and the same.

Not a fan, then, Kippax?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.