FCUM Ground update

Tueartsoverhead kick

moston - still looking for the blue moon raising,
Had an email from the planning department telling me there was an update to the ground application prior to this email the status was pending but now it has been changed to Approved !!!!
So now the fight starts in earnest and i would like to thank ALL the Bluemooners who contributed to to the fund for appointing our legal team to issue the JR and to fight our corner. Will keep you updated on any further developments.

Knew it would get approved (not in the know), did my dissertation on it a few months back, (which I've just found out I got a 2:1 in.)

Just seemed like it would get approved, the whole "boost to the economy" argument was to good to turn down by the council, from their point of view.

Last I checked, they'd (fcscum) been struggling for funds for the development, even with the lottery moeny, but the approval will/should probably see more interest and a boost to their efforts (financially), unfortunately.

Over to Mad Eyed Screamer and you to fuck it up. Good luck.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Knew it would get approved (not in the know), did my dissertation on it a few months back, (which I've just found out I got a 2:1 in.)

Just seemed like it would get approved, the whole "boost to the economy" argument was to good to turn down by the council, from their point of view.

Last I checked, they'd (fcscum) been struggling for funds for the development, even with the lottery moeny, but the approval will/should probably see more interest and a boost to their efforts (financially), unfortunately.

Nice one on your results lets hope we can get a good result too :)

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:

Nice one on your results lets hope we can get a good result too :)

Yeah hope you do, MES helped me out a bit on the against side.
Cheers, was fucking relieved, been thinking I would barely pass, but made up about it.
Did it on the past - Maine Road, present - Etihad, and future - FCUM.

Was interesting doing all the questionnaires, the main reason I got back for not wanting the FCUM, was the increased amount of traffic and parking. And the Maine Road main issue was Hooliganism.

Wow, didn't even see this thread had started yesterday!
Yes, no surprise to anyone that permission was approved.
The council have put so much time and weight behind it, so their own planning department was hardly likely to throw it out of the window!
Everyone knows it was a done deal from the day it was announced in the MEN, so now it's a case of taking it to the next step.

I haven't been involved with the campaign since late last year (as no longer living in the country, nevermind Moston!) so not up on it too much, but still in touch with a few neighbours who are still against the plans.
Right idea, just the wrong location.....

Well done with your results STS :)

Just been reading the Fc Utd forum re the signing of the 106 agreement and they have mentioned the JR and here is a typical response :

the bag lady
Well these guys haven't forgotten us.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=261578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=261578</a>

They really are sad bitter b'rds, I can't understand why they are so scared of us,
afterall according to their blurb we're a divison 12 pub team.
Bad news though....

Bag lady were not sad bitter b'rds Or scared of you take off your red tinted glasses were local residents some city fans, and a surprise to you but most Utd fans and some non football fans !! Were LOCAL residents who don't want a stadium built on a green area of land and yes we would be against ANYTHING built on it , were not against FC building a stadium in Moston just on the proposed location, out argument is not with FC but with MCC who have led FC up this path, the JR is against MCC and the injunction is being put in place as we speak by our legal team.

Just been reading the Fc Utd forum re the signing of the 106 agreement and they have mentioned the JR and here is a typical response :

the bag lady

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=261578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=261578</a>

They really are sad bitter b'rds, I can't understand why they are so scared of us,
Bad news though....

Bag lady were not sad bitter b'rds Or scared of you take off your red tinted glasses were local residents some city fans, and a surprise to you but most Utd fans and some non
football fans !! Were LOCAL residents who don't want a stadium built on a green area of land and yes we would be against ANYTHING built on it , were not against FC building a stadium in Moston just on the proposed location, out argument is not with FC but with MCC who have led FC up this path, the JR is against MCC and the injunction is being put in place as we speak by our legal team.
Small and Tall ( Frank ) better be careful what you say in the members forum to ;)

the bag lady

Bad news though....

Bag lady were not sad bitter b'rds Or scared of you take off your red tinted glasses were local residents some city fans, and a surprise to you but most Utd fans and some non football fans !! Were LOCAL residents who don't want a stadium built on a green area of land and yes we would be against ANYTHING built on it , were not against FC building a stadium in Moston just on the proposed location, out argument is not with FC but with MCC who have led FC up this path, the JR is against MCC and the injunction is being put in place as we speak by our legal team.

Once the Judicial Review is issued, how long would it take for the case to be heard?

You have to enquire about this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportengland.org/funding/protecting_playing_fields.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportengland.org/funding/pro ... ields.aspx</a>

The Pink Panther said:
You have to enquire about this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportengland.org/funding/protecting_playing_fields.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportengland.org/funding/pro ... ields.aspx</a>

The complete irony being Sport England are one of FCUM's biggest funding source for this development!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.