FCUM Ground update

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
redrog said:
mostonbluemark said:
The things I see in the press must be fiction written by the papers then. That said, I do hope they add rather than detract to the local area. Lets hope nobody tries to park in my street though, you have been warned!

Not sure what you are referring to in the press. If you'd like to point me in the direction of these press reports covering trouble at FC home games, I'll do my best to address them for you.

He didn't state home (or away) games. Nice side step there ;)

He was concerned about the effect of our fans on his local area, so I'm not sure how a tiny number of pissed up yorkshire/scouse/whatever having a go at "Man U" fans in their own ground is relevant to the matter at hand. Even so, since you are obviously trying to imply that I am trying to hide something, I will add that even these incidents have been extremely rare and never, to my knowledge, been instigated by us.

Our record at Gigg Lane, on the other hand, is extremely relevant, and our record is exemplary.

redrog said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
redrog said:
Not sure what you are referring to in the press. If you'd like to point me in the direction of these press reports covering trouble at FC home games, I'll do my best to address them for you.

He was concerned about the effect of our fans on his local area, so I'm not sure how a tiny number of pissed up yorkshire/scouse/whatever having a go at "Man U" fans in their own ground is relevant to the matter at hand. Even so, since you are obviously trying to imply that I am trying to hide something, I will add that even these incidents have been extremely rare and never, to my knowledge, been instigated by us.

Our record at Gigg Lane, on the other hand, is extremely relevant, and our record is exemplary.

Are you taking the piss ? FCUM fans are notorious for causing trouble. A quick google search will tell you all you need to know. The bastard scum of scum is the best way to describe the knuckle dragging turncoats.

redrog said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
redrog said:

I wasn't implying anything - I simply noted how you distanced yourself from asking for specific examples from away games by only asking for examples from home games. To me that kind of acknowledged that you recognise there is an issue (and yes each club has a fair share of knobs)

stony said:
redrog said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Are you taking the piss ? FCUM fans are notorious for causing trouble. A quick google search will tell you all you need to know. The bastard scum of scum is the best way to describe the knuckle dragging turncoats.

I was trying to be reasonable, but if that's the attitude I'll leave you all to your scare stories.

redrog said:
stony said:
redrog said:

I was trying to be reasonable, but if that's the attitude I'll leave you all to your scare stories.

They aren't scare stories and the trouble caused by FCUM fans has been well documented. However, I understand you would want to come on here and defend your club, that's understandable and I can live with that. But, for what its worth, don't come on here and say it doesn't happen because i'm too long in the tooth for all that. I will repeat that whatever the history of the supporters of your club that you respect your new local surroundings and as I said previously, you add rather than detract to the local community.

It doesn't matter which club they support, or if they support them both, which is probably the truth.

Something's never change. ;-)

[bigimg]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2856/11019109294_6f6fdb8905_o.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7455/11018951035_dbc4bd1ee2_o.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.