Feb fixture times

This one is seriously doing my head in.

Aren't they supposed to announce 8 weeks before the games?
And then tickets go on sale 4 weeks to the game.

And it's only three PL gameweeks in February!!!

Sat 3 - Burnley v City
Sat 10 - City v Leicester
Sat 24 - Arsenal v City

I see all three being moved for us ... given how well Burnley are doing at the moment. Plus both Sky and BT know that come March/April we might be playing kids in our PL games.

And given LeagueCup if either of Arsenal or us get to the final, then we're only playing two PL games in the whole of Feb.

All good points - I noticed BT sort of shunned us tho pre-christmas because they show us in the Champions league most midweeks so with Basel in Feb, they might stay away. I really think we may be due a Friday night game somewhere in this,

BT have not got many City picks left. Having so few games they are restricted as to how often they can show us.

They will be wanting to keep something back in case they can get a decisive game in the title run in near the end.

Like in March!

BT have not got many City picks left. Having so few games they are restricted as to how often they can show us.

They will be wanting to keep something back in case they can get a decisive game in the title run in near the end.

Like in March!

What is the rule on number of matches of each team picked. Knew there was a minimum - even that was missed for Stoke a couple of years back - but maximum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.