Federer loses

ussy

Pissed off badly, but you have to give credit where it is due, and Del Potro deserved it tbh. So many times he just looked down and out but came back with some ground breaking forehands. Part of me is saddened, coz it would have been nice to see Fed lift all 4 Slams in 1 year, shame it didnt happen. WD to Del Potro though

Just watched it, Del Potro is a fighter, battled and never gave up, federer felt apart which isn't normally like him, Del Potro is a star in the making, one to look for in the future, gonna be big this kid.

ussy said:
Pissed off badly, but you have to give credit where it is due, and Del Potro deserved it tbh. So many times he just looked down and out but came back with some ground breaking forehands. Part of me is saddened, coz it would have been nice to see Fed lift all 4 Slams in 1 year, shame it didnt happen. WD to Del Potro though

Erm Nadal won the Australian Open.

Yet another brilliant final and credit must go to Del Potro. Federer's serve did fail him a few times in the final set however that is not the reason that Del Potro won. He didn't let his head go down when Federer went a set up twice, I have to wonder whether Murray would be able to show character like that in such a big game?

Thought he would lose, I was going to have a bet as well but didn't aargh!!

You do not beat Nadal 6-2 6-2 6-2 if you are not on top form.

Ntini77 said:
ussy said:

Erm Nadal won the Australian Open.
so i was upset for no reason??? The fuckin commentator goes "He can become the first man since Rod Laver to win all slams in one year"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.