Girona FC (partnership)

Girona are training at City 25-31 July and playing Blackburn on 30 July.
Seems the link is still intact even though the failed to get promoted.

Totally discouraging stuff. Not that I hate to man city, but still, to just become a subsidiary club... I suppose man city wanted a city b, but as it is forbidden in England, has come to Spain to look for one.

Girona are training at City 25-31 July and playing Blackburn on 30 July.
Seems the link is still intact even though the failed to get promoted.
Not sure if I dreamt it or not but seem to remember Barcelona were using the campus as a base in the summer ?

Totally discouraging stuff. Not that I hate to man city, but still, to just become a subsidiary club... I suppose man city wanted a city b, but as it is forbidden in England, has come to Spain to look for one.
I would suggest its equally beneficial in terms of both development and finance.

Girona obviously thought so,as nobody(i hope....) held a gun to their head.

I would suggest its equally beneficial in terms of both development and finance.

Girona obviously thought so,as nobody(i hope....) held a gun to their head.

We'll see. It will depend in what man city wants. A NYC type of club, or a city b, where 18 year old people from city Academy come to start playing competitive football.

Of course nobody has forced nobody. But this does not mean that the club direction is always right. And even more in football, where some directives sometimes look more for their own benefit faster than the club.

Are any of their games televised? I wouldn't mind following their remaining games, they're currently 2nd place with 3 games to go... Obviously I will be hoping they secure promotion automatically by holding that spot because it could be really good for some of our talented youngsters.

Are any of their games televised? I wouldn't mind following their remaining games, they're currently 2nd place with 3 games to go... Obviously I will be hoping they secure promotion automatically by holding that spot because it could be really good for some of our talented youngsters.
If they win this weekend (playing 18th place Gimnastic) and Getafe don't win as well, they'll confirm promotion. Getafe are playing 6th place Valladolid so it won't be nearly as easy a match (on paper).

If they win this weekend (playing 18th place Gimnastic) and Getafe don't win as well, they'll confirm promotion. Getafe are playing 6th place Valladolid so it won't be nearly as easy a match (on paper).

Getting a bit jittery, hopefully they can handle the pressure.
If the go up remains to be seen if they can sustain it.
Small club, cannot afford to pay top dollar wages.
As Peps Brother (unofficially seems to own the club ) look out for loans.
But they need experience.
Will be over there for the Zaragoza game, hope they have it wrapped up by then.

It is about damn time we go up. Like three years trying, and failing in the end. This is our year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.