Fergie suspended from touchline for 5 games including semi

its good that he's had his blotchy wrist slapped - but the reality is it makes no odds

they beat us once without him even there

lets focus on what we're doing and not worry about that shower - thats always been more of a problem leading upto derbies

hertsblue said:
Probably will still be able to communicate with Webb/Clattenburg via radio on the day

Yeah best news of the week stick the ugly one in the top tier in his Matalan crombie with his walkie-talkie.
Watch his toucan glow when De- Jong goes sliding in on Shrek ha ha

Make no mistakes this is a Major Moral Victory for all of us!

A powerful incentive for those (MU opponents) that are against SCUMS that ply nobling, incentivism & especially Dark Arts against FA Officials and MU toadies alike.

hasta la vista Fergie-

better still after the season.

Bacon face touch line ban

As bacon face has just received a
5 match touch line ban i take it this would include
our semi final game ?

Re: Bacon face touch line ban

The games he misses are Arsenal, Everton, Fulham West Ham and most importantly us :)

i'm not sure how much direct input david bernstein had as baconface had a 2 match suspended ban still pending from a previous similar offence. in effect the fa had no alternative but to impose the suspended ban & therefore had to add an additional 3 match ban. i seriously doubt it will have any practical impact at all though. watch out for him on his mobile while he's sat in the stands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.