Fernandes

apple pie corner

Do I need to spell it out to you!!!

Whilst we have personell like this chap we will never. I say never have a chance!!!

I hate singling players out but this guy takes the piss!!

How many of our shit teams, n by christ we have had a few would he get in to!!!!!!!

Feed-The-Goat said:
hes young ffs!! give him a chance, he hardly gets any games, how are you meant to get better with no games. im sorry but i think people should lay off him....for now.

*Tin Hat Ready*

100% agree... its crazy how Caicedo has gone from Zero to Hero tonight on this board... both have potential and should be handled accordingly.

GStar said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
hes young ffs!! give him a chance, he hardly gets any games, how are you meant to get better with no games. im sorry but i think people should lay off him....for now.

*Tin Hat Ready*

100% agree... its crazy how Caicedo has gone from Zero to Hero tonight on this board... both have potential and should be handled accordingly.

Absolutely, i could'nt agree more with that comment.

I think it would be harsh to single out any player tonight. Especially one of the younger lads like Gelson and Evans. None of the team got going tonight, a poor performance all around.

Deary me, last year i remember reading through here when he broke into the team that he was a future captain in the making and the next Viera now we have money hes turned to nothing. Hes a young lad and a full international, not getting a run of games and just come back from injury. I thought last year he looked quite useful, ideally we can get someone with more experience and sort him a loan deal to get him some but i wouldn't write him off just yet.

thought he was a great player for us last season, thought he did well for switzerland in the summer, and with some gametime under his belt should make an impact this season. (i had him on my shirt last season :) )

very harsh criticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.