Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can there be anybody,anywhere that still thinks 35m was too much?
An absolute steal imo - the man is phenomenal and he'll be displaying it for a good while more me thinks.

Can there be anybody,anywhere that still thinks 35m was too much?
An absolute steal imo - the man is phenomenal and he'll be displaying it for a good while more me thinks.
Would be easy to say he's been the best, most consistent player this season so far.

However, AK, Sterling, Nico, Stones are all running him close!

I truly believe that thanks to the tactical changes Pep has made and the formation he uses, in Gundogan, Silva and Fernandinho we have the top three "central midfielders" in the league.

Madness when last season it seemed at times we were playing without a midfield.
And they cost less than pogBad the merc.

He's been outstanding (again) so far this season, and is integral to the way we play. Hugely underrated by fans of other clubs. Slight concern about how we replace him if he gets injured or suspended.

He's been outstanding (again) so far this season, and is integral to the way we play. Hugely underrated by fans of other clubs. Slight concern about how we replace him if he gets injured or suspended.
Garcia! Folks shouldn't underrate how our system carry's everyone. Yes Dihno has been great. But so has Silva, Kolarov, Ota, Stones, Sterling, DeBryune more recently, Silky in 2 Cameos, Nolito. They all didn't suddenly decide to play their best football at the same time. There is a common thread here: The system.

I'm absolutely certain if Garvia replaces Dihno, there will be no drop off. Less we forget Silva was looking all world for the first 5 or so games, running the show. He gets rested for 2 games, and we've won both games by the biggest margins this season outside of inferior opposition during CL qualifiers.

No slight on Silva, arguably our most talented player. But I see no drop off. None. I'm absolutely certain, there will be none when Dihno is rested. I think Garcia might actually be technically a superior player. A bit Gundogan-esque in style.

Not to mention, thee is Gundogan's himself, Silva and Nando who could all glue the team without drop off. And that's not even considering Mr 'there is no position I cannot play' Kolarov.

Love Dihno as much as the next guy, but I'm beginning to consider the possibility that it's not just him being this good. It's w whole lot to do with the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.