Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was out of control. He had no means to get out of the way had he collided with Rooney as he was off the floor.

Yes it falls on 'ifs and buts' however there couldn't have been an argument if he was sent off.
Surely if he was out of control as you say, between the ref and lino they would have deduced the same and he would have been off

I doubt he'd have made the difference today.

What we need is 2 Fernandinhos that are 25 years of age.

The poor fucker is a product of a woefully inadequate midfield where he has to make up for the failings of many - on and off the field.

If I was him, I'd fuck off sharpish and secure myself 300 grand a week tax free in China - he deserves it!

I'm a fan of his but he has seriously let us down this year by his self-imposed bans. I was angry after Chelsea but instead of doing what a savvey pro would have done, he got himself sent off, YCNMIU. Against Burnley I could see from the 3rd tier of the South Stand that he wasn't going to make the tackle. Poor and unacceptable.

The red against Chelsea was unacceptable, he should have calmed down in that situation. The red against Burnley was a 50/50 challenge, it's an instinctive decision and he was a split second too late.

I doubt he'd have made the difference today.

What we need is 2 Fernandinhos that are 25 years of age.

The poor fucker is a product of a woefully inadequate midfield where he has to make up for the failings of many - on and off the field.

If I was him, I'd fuck off sharpish and secure myself 300 grand a week tax free in China - he deserves it!

This is what we need but it still falls short of Nige and GazBaz! I fear that Ferny is noticed more by refs now and picks up yellows, like a lot of ours do, when oppo players are just spoken too and refs like Mike Dean start counting on their fingers and mouthing that said hooligan has just five more chances to break someone's leg before he's gonna book him. When's the lad back? Has he done three or four now?

This is what we need but it still falls short of Nige and GazBaz! I fear that Ferny is noticed more by refs now and picks up yellows, like a lot of ours do, when oppo players are just spoken too and refs like Mike Dean start counting on their fingers and mouthing that said hooligan has just five more chances to break someone's leg before he's gonna book him. When's the lad back? Has he done three or four now?

Didn't he get sent off against Burnley?

If so, then he's unfortunately only served 2 of his 4 game ban.

KDB to @ManCity: "Obviously we’ve missed him (Fernandinho), he’s been an important player in his time at City and he plays a pivotal role."

KDB: "Ferna’s one of the best holding midfielders I’ve ever played with and we are very lucky to have him."

"He’s 30 years-old – it's incredible that he has so much energy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.