Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His role in the team is vital, probably more so than any other player. He was quality before Pep he is even better now.

Couldn't agree more; cannot think of another player in the squad who could deputise for him to anything like his levels in the event of his absence

Pep identified how good he is very early in his tenure. Such a great all round midfielder without any apparent weakness in his game. Possibly receives a few too many cards and possibly could score a few more but I would not change him for any central midfielder in the premier league. What a shame he's not 23!

Not many players out there that have his pace, tenacity, anticipation, positional play, tackling, pressing, interceptions etc whilst also being so comfortable in possession and able to make incisive passes and even bag a goal or two (think that's 15 goals in his City career now). He is not human. Our best player, in my opinion. And such a quiet, unassuming guy too. Love him.

Not only a great player, but also a great athlete. Not an ounce of fat on him & he keeps going when others are flagging. He may be 30 but I reckon he can give us at least 2 more years at the top level & maybe more. But I agree, it's a shame we didn't get him earlier

Only just dawned on me that we got slagged off for paying £34M for the guy 4 seasons ago, and even now at 31 he still looks as good (if not better) than when we first bought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.