Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Cheadle Blue, 17 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

xvideos content vetter
    I was hoping that the enforced mid-season break would revitalise him but the opposite has occurred. Listless performance again.

2. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

Hasn't played well for months but is one of the darlings of the fans so is almost immune from criticism.

3. CityFan94

CityFan94

I thought he was very poor tonight.

Lost the ball countless times.

Runs about lots, can't fault his effort, but doesn't read the game well and gets beaten too easily. Watch Kante then watch Fernandinho - you'll see what I mean.

We need a top holding midfielder and this guy isn't it.

4. MC ID

MC ID

He really seems to have lost his way this season, despite putting in some great performances genuinely wondering if somethings happening in his personal life. He's so up and down when before he was so wonderfully consistent

5. super_city_si

super_city_si

Probably the first really bad game I can say I've seen him have.

6. BigOscar

BigOscar

Not convinced being "mr utility" has done him any favours.

7. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

He's been class for years, almost carried the midfield when playing in a two with yaya. I think his position what he plays in now requires a technically brilliant player, like yaya but younger. Im not saying he's not good enough for us, I just don't know where he fits in peps team.

8. Ashleymcduff

Ashleymcduff

Artist
    Think personally for me he's been terrible all season
    When He has actually been available to play and not suspended haven't seen him play well since they opening weeks of season.
    Been trying to shoe horn him into team and he's passing has been terrible as has his tackling and positioning.

He is not our Phillip lamh he can't play in any position he's just a average at best midfielder

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Far from his best last night,but being asked to hold the midfield,without help,wasnt ever going to do him any favours against the athletes in the Monaco team.

We most definitely need to find him an apprentice/partner come the summer.

10. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

I'd sell him if we get any offers. His best years are behind him and we have a tendency to keep players too long. Rubbish this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.