Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho is struggling to adapt but he is still a very handy player to have in the squad.

Has got progressively worse(not as good as the season before) season by season but because he was so good in 13/14 it's only becoming obvious this year.

He was OK today. Obviously a poor penalty to give away but he did OK. The sluggishness in the second half affected the whole squad include Fernandinho. Played well in the last two games before this one but still not at his best and like De Bruyne, struggles to be mentally tuned on at times.

Has got progressively worse(not as good as the season before) season by season but because he was so good in 13/14 it's only becoming obvious this year.
The signs were there last year. But as usual many blamed it on others. He will be a good utility player next season.

And another
Another? I think I was overly harsh on him but he was poor again last night imo. The manager hasn't helped him recently trying to shoehorn him into the team but his difference in form from the beginning and current point of the season is night and day. He's another though who can't really be rested as our options in there are pathetic

Another? I think I was overly harsh on him but he was poor again last night imo. The manager hasn't helped him recently trying to shoehorn him into the team but his difference in form from the beginning and current point of the season is night and day. He's another though who can't really be rested as our options in there are pathetic

Another as in another poor performance. One more season he will be off.None of the midfield are good enough.

Since Christmas he's not been the same player.
Problem is like so many others he's past his best and to replace will not be easy.

Needs to be a utility player next year and then move on

After rewatching the game, I really think people are being harsh. Some of his passes were beauties. Shame about that idiocy but it shouldn't define all of his contribution. He still has a big role to play next season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.