Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a great player for City but he is coming to the end now at the very highest level.

I reckon he will see out his final season next year as a squad/ utility player and go on a free.

It's funny reading the first few pages of this thread to the last few. He's gone from age not being a factor and the best in the League at what he does to practically a geriatric and on his way out. I think having to change positions mid-game as well as being played in many different positions from one game to the next hasn't helped. Confidence seems to have been low since his last enforced holiday as well. Hoping it'll turn around for him in the remaining games.

Dinho needs to reinvent himself and his style of play. He doesn't have the energy to run back and forth as he used to. Xabi Alonso reinvented himself and is still playing at 35, same can be said about Lahm. Dinho isn't finished yet.

personally i dont think he's been his usual self this season, looking forward to a roaring return next year

The Brazilian also shrugged off concerns about the quick turnaround in terms of his own fitness, adding: "Yes. I believe I can recover very well by Thursday and should be 100% for the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.