Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the game today but I have noticed since the start of 2017 he looks to be hitting his twilight.

He still has one year left on his deal so I don't see us selling him considering the mass amount of positions we already need to fix this season.

Don't be dramatic,pep has had him playing here there and everywhere the past few months,stick him in his right position without a kid to babysit and he is fine

He's passing isn't good enough to play pivot and he's not a high 8 as hasn't got enough control so where does that leave him ???

He's positioning is terrible and he is constantly the wrong side of play and giving away fouls from being on the wrong side.

Thinks he's a tough man but constantly gets turned over by bigger and stronger players

Not good enough to start anymore if we want to challenge for the league

After a great start, this has been his worst season by far. I don't think he's past it, not by a stretch. Disciplinary issues seem to suggest it's more of a mental thing. I am tempted to think that all the tactical reshuffles mean he's been asked to do a hundred different jobs. One week, pressing high. Next, DM dropping back to CB. Next week, run around and cover both fullbacks. Play in front of Yaya. Play alongside Yaya. Cover the left CB, cover the right. Play right back. Play left back. Play deep inside right and attact the box. He's a multitalented player and I think Pep's abused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.