Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by mavsmcfc, 26 Aug 2017.

1. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

Couldn't find his thread so I'll start. His passing this season has been so lacking and so slow, on top of that his dynamism is not there anymore in terms of his movement. I can't wait for Gundogan to be fit. I'd even play Yaya over Dinho now.

2. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Worst game ive seen him play today. You need that protection though if your gonna play silva and de bruyne in the middle and I cant see gundogan or Toure at his age doing that job.

3. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

Well Pep's gotta figure something out. Gundogan has to be able to do it otherwise we're doomed. I'm confident Gundogan can do it for us.

4. MCFC4EVR

MCFC4EVR

To be fair, I don't think holding is in his game he's more box to box. Look at Basquets he's not dynamic but he keeps the ball always available for a pass. Yaya is better suited to that role.

5. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

Watching him and Otamendi plod around, playing little 5 yard passes to each other in slow motion, is one of the worst things about our play. There's a lot to admire about the way we knock the ball around but those two aren't on the same page.

6. Craig

Craig

Poor as usual these days. Set most of Bournemouth's chances up with his abysmal passing. Disgrace he gets picked ahead of Yaya in games where we have all the ball.

7. Charlesfarsbar

Charlesfarsbar

Awful today , nearly cost us a couple of times dithering on the ball or playing a poor pass

I'm hoping that not signing a better player in his position isn't going to cost us

Hopefully Gundogan steps up when he's fully fit

8. Easy

Easy

Have to admit he's been below average lately. Giving the ball away in dangerous positions and not linking up as well as he used to. We need to see Yaya, I am hoping Gundogan can play there or else we're fucked for the season.

9. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

Honestly the last time Dinho was good was the start of last season during our winning streak. Then he just turned to shit after getting suspended for the Chelsea fiasco and never recover until today.

10. Easy

Easy

That's true, suspensions and getting played in 5 new positions ruined him. I was expecting him to recover his form being played in the position he was so successful in but it hasn't happened.