Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are indeed blessed with an amazing squad where we literally have replacements for everyone but dino seems like the only irreplaceable player we have in the squad at this moment. One of the most underated players of his time. I know our attacking players get all the plaudits but dino contribution week in week out allows them to do the magic they do. Beast

Fantastic performance last night.

I have just been reading an old thread. The negative comments about this man were incredible. He is the one team member without a comparable replacement at the moment.

I was just watching the Napoli highlights and thinking he deserved a little bit more credit for the part he played in Aguero's goal, it was a good tackle, a tidy dribble and a perfectly timed Silva-esque pass that sent Sané on his way. I thought similar in the goal away to Chelsea too almost no credit but it all started with him.

There's the things that are missed like his covering, tackling and ball retention from the back but he's contributing massively in attack too in more games than we give him credit for.

Last edited:
He's the consummate professional and this is also world cup year so with Jorginho now added to the Brazilian mix he needs a breathtaking season to guarantee that starting berth
But Jorginho was not called to the nt.
In Brazil 4-1-4-1 Fernandinho is bench and Casemiro starter.
Tbf the game that Fernandinho started instead of Casemiro against Argentina, Brazil won 3-0 and was the best performance of the nt in years.

As I was told in another thread, Tite doesn't tend to mix things up with his teams and goes for players he knows best. Given how they're playing it'd be brave for him to change things up now. It's for the same reason Ederson is unlikely to make the first team.

As I was told in another thread, Tite doesn't tend to mix things up with his teams and goes for players he knows best. Given how they're playing it'd be brave for him to change things up now. It's for the same reason Ederson is unlikely to make the first team.

Ederson will be the number 1 going into the World Cup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.