Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best DMs in the world.

Going to be very hard to replace him. Been nothing but top class since he joined except for last season where a couple red cards and constantly being played out of position effected his form.

Mr. Consistent. He’ll sign the extension, deservingly so. Hopefully he can stay fit as he is easily one of our most important players.

Didn't get booked either yesterday. Always breathe a sigh of relief when he gets through a league game without being booked, as I think he's already on three bookings and we can do without him being suspended in the next couple of months.

One of the best DMs in the world.

Going to be very hard to replace him. Been nothing but top class since he joined except for last season where a couple red cards and constantly being played out of position effected his form.

Mr. Consistent. He’ll sign the extension, deservingly so. Hopefully he can stay fit as he is easily one of our most important players.

Agree completely with all above.

Didn't get booked either yesterday. Always breathe a sigh of relief when he gets through a league game without being booked, as I think he's already on three bookings and we can do without him being suspended in the next couple of months.

Agree with this too.

Just absolutely love Fernandinho! Back to his best this season!

He looked extremely tried and sluggish tonight. Important that we find another DM option in January or maybe test Danilo/Delph in the position.

Played well but looks fooked but to be expected hes run his arse off all over the pitch so far this season,reckon against west ham give the man a rest and throw delph in there,danilo in at lb...

Played well but looks fooked but to be expected hes run his arse off all over the pitch so far this season,reckon against west ham give the man a rest and throw delph in there,danilo in at lb...
Great shout, or play Danilo in DM. I think he unbalances us on the left. Great on the right but how do you drop Walker

I was hoping the ref would book him for one of those tackles. West Ham is about the best game to miss this season and it's just before rags. In any other game, he'd be booked twice but ref decided to not do it tonight.

Has to be rested this weekend, for fitness reasons and also he will 100% get a yellow and be banned for the derby.

West Ham are really poor, probably worst team in the league. Fernandinho should rest that match and Danilo probably play as DM. Everton hammered them 4-0 ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.