Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's his first real poor game in god knows how long. Shame it had to come at that place. Hopefully, wipes it from memory and continues as normal next week

Unusually for Dinho a lot if misplaced passes that enabled the Dippers to put us under pressure , seen a few defensive midfielders play into their mid thirties but my guess is Pep already has a replacement lined up , maybe a couple of games on the sidelines will recharge the batteries , he can't be written because of one bad game , and he's plenty good enough to get us through this season
It's not that unusual to be fair. You can check my analysis of his game. He is not very comfortable in the press with his back to the opposition.

It just cost us this time. But it happens more often than not when he is pressed.

Absolutely class player, so underrated but like Sterling, is always shite at Anfield. He doesn't demand the ball when it's not going well, unlike Yaya for example, who wants the ball all the time. That's why he doesn't start for Brazil despite his obvious talent. Needs to stand up and be counted more when the going gets tough.

Absolutely class player, so underrated but like Sterling, is always shite at Anfield. He doesn't demand the ball when it's not going well, unlike Yaya for example, who wants the ball all the time. That's why he doesn't start for Brazil despite his obvious talent. Needs to stand up and be counted more when the going gets tough.
I’m glad I’m not your kid. Ferna has been 8.5/10 consistently this season, his best ever. He was OVER RUN today,, because we kept getting our pocket picked going forward (Gundogan main culprit) and they were immediately on the counter as we scrambled to transition.

He is not a machine, he only plays like he is for 35/38 games per season. His blind pass was a bad mistake. I have a feeling he already knows this.

I’m glad I’m not your kid. Ferna has been 8.5/10 consistently this season, his best ever. He was OVER RUN today,, because we kept getting our pocket picked going forward (Gundogan main culprit) and they were immediately on the counter as we scrambled to transition.

He is not a machine, he only plays like he is for 35/38 games per season. His blind pass was a bad mistake. I have a feeling he already knows this.

I agree that he's been class for the majority of this season, but that doesn't mean there weren't countless times today when he could have received possession and didn't want the ball. He was the same in the 3-2 against Liverpool in the 13/14 season (probably his worst ever game for us) and there were glimpses of it in the second half of the 1-0 win against Newcastle. He needs to take a leaf out of Yaya's book and demand the ball.

I agree that he's been class for the majority of this season, but that doesn't mean there weren't countless times today when he could have received possession and didn't want the ball. He was the same in the 3-2 against Liverpool in the 13/14 season (probably his worst ever game for us) and there were glimpses of it in the second half of the 1-0 win against Newcastle. He needs to take a leaf out of Yaya's book and demand the ball.
I disagree.

I think there’s a fine line between Fernandinho being his usual self and being rubbish, it’s simply the fact that he was completely over run by the lack of outball to silva and gundogans unfortunate performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.