Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
dennishasdoneit said:
stan horne said:
if he's that good why his he not in the Brazil team?

FFS! get a life man. Get behind the BLUES!!
Leave the limp wristed one liners for bitter reds.
Get behind the Blues!!
That's why he has moved from Shakhtar or one of the main reasons.

You could say the same about a few Brazilians especially forwards who are based in Eastern Europe

Is it just me or has anyone just fallen completely in love with this guy?

From his bring me to city twitter campaign, to his constant happy posts and pictures on the social networks.

Seems delighted to be here, and those are the kinds of players we want.

Jumanji said:
Is it just me or has anyone just fallen completely in love with this guy?

From his bring me to city twitter campaign, to his constant happy posts and pictures on the social networks.

Seems delighted to be here, and those are the kinds of players we want.
The Txiki / Ferran regime certainly seems to have as a key principle that new recruits must really want to play for the club. Soriano talks about how important that is in his book, incidentally.

article-2359313-1ABF4F22000005DC-932_634x439.jpg

They look good together, eh? :)

thenabster said:
After watching the press conference, it struck me, Fernandinho is Pellegrini's Marcos Senna.
I've mentioned the same a few weeks back. That guy was phenomenal IMO.

He handled the press very well and I liked his manner ,relaxed but serious. Like the part on the OS site video where the press switch from pelli to interview him, and the press all burst out laughing. He looks at Pelli as if to say, "whats it with these guys?". I hope he is pure class playing this season. And most importantly, I believe he really does want to play for us.

Fernandinho transfer fee

I know very little of this guy. Telegraph are saying £22m, Sky (pffft) saying £34. Please don't tell we are paying £34m for a 28 year old.

Can anyone pacify me fears that this guy is worth the higher amount given that we only paid £24m for Yaya
@msl It looks like you disappeared, but let me pacify you. Let me pacify you reallllllll good.

Who knew that as well as being a great comedian/political activist Dave Chappelle also makes an awesome footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.