Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Barry in the way he is under rated and I'm a massive fan of his but I think if the offer is 20 odd mill we should consider it especially if we get pogba and Manny wants to play 4-4-2. Even if we play 4-5-1 Manny may prefer Fernando in the holding role. He is far too good a player to sit on anyone's bench and has his international career to think about. I definitely wouldn't be looking to sell him but if a good offer came in and it suits us and fernandinho I would let him go.
Dont see any logic in this, why let our best midfielder go for twenty million when the club doesn't even need the money. A pogba, Fernandinho and yaya trio would be perfect imo

He is the more dynamic and holistic de jong the club were seeking when they got rid of de jong for a perceived limitation in his game...... we got there eventually. Would be a great shame to lose him now. Does he count as a foreign player in the same vein as Fernando? Or is there a difference with EU nationality? As far as I understand Fernando is a Portuguese national right?

That also sounds good. Keep Dinho, get rid of Nando.

Get Aranguiz, Yaya, Pogba and Dinho as the four options. Get rid of Willy and get a HG gk..

That also sounds good. Keep Dinho, get rid of Nando.

Get Aranguiz, Yaya, Pogba and Dinho as the four options. Get rid of Willy and get a HG gk..

So that's you midfield 3. Who do you play as your front 3, assuming you are playing 4-3-3? Aguero obviously. So De Bruyn and Sterling? Well where does that leave Silva? Or Sterling and Silva. So why pay £40m for De Bruyn. I think he will favour a 4-4-1-1 (for most games) with the one behind Aguero being interchangeable.

So that's you midfield 3. Who do you play as your front 3, assuming you are playing 4-3-3? Aguero obviously. So De Bruyn and Sterling? Well where does that leave Silva? Or Sterling and Silva. So why pay £40m for De Bruyn. I think he will favour a 4-4-1-1 (for most games) with the one behind Aguero being interchangeable.

Never heard of interchangeable....does he track back and make it a midfield 5 when we dont have the ball ?

Which midfield 3? I have a feeling we'll keep 4-2-3-1 and it would be a rotating 2 with those 4 options.

And IMO Pogba and Yaya will be the preferred pairing even though there's defensive weakness there, and Aranguiz and Dinho would be the alternatives. That way all three of PP, DB and RS will play.

Which midfield 3? I have a feeling we'll keep 4-2-3-1 and it would be a rotating 2 with those 4 options.

And IMO Pogba and Yaya will be the preferred pairing even though there's defensive weakness there, and Aranguiz and Dinho would be the alternatives. That way all three of PP, DB and RS will play.

Sorry pal. Quoted the wrong message. A post a couple above yours said Fern, Pogba and Yaya was the perfect midfield 3. Who is RS btw? ;)

If we sell Dinho and keep the dynamic duo Nasri and Toure then that speaks volumes about player power over choosing players who actually put a shift in on the pitch .... Will deffo point to something being rotten in the camp ...

Raheem Sterling would be my guess!

Maybe he means Rachel Stevens ?

rachel-stevens-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.