Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all those saying 'not for sale': if a good offer comes for Fern (30), shouldn't we cash in and get a schneiderlin or Aranguiz as they will be relatively cheap
it makes all the sense in the world to me, tbh

to all those saying 'not for sale': if a good offer comes for Fern (30), shouldn't we cash in and get a schneiderlin or Aranguiz as they will be relatively cheap
Why would we sell our best midfielder when he is at his peak?

Did you watch Brazil's game during Copa America?

He is integral to our midfield and criminally underrated, so selling him makes no sense. The value would not be there and frankly he can't be replaced without spending probably twice as much just to get similar quality, if not 3 times more.

absolutely no way would I sell him!!! he stood out in our midfield in the latter stages of last season. not sure what had happened early doors, whether the world cup had affected him. He didn't play anywhere near enough at the start of last season, I would have him in my team no hesitation. I think he links really well with yaya, and gets through a shit load of work. VER VERY underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.