Fernandinho's contract

Ric

Administrator
With Fernandinho's contract due to expire next summer, he's technically free to talk to other teams as of January.

I'm sure he will be offered a new deal, as Gaurdiola has repeatedly said how important he is, but it seems strange that we're leaving it relatively late as we could risk losing him on a free if someone offers him a lucrative deal elsewhere.

Hopefully we'll get an announcement soon. Even though he's 31, he's one of our most important players and still has a good few years in him yet. Get it sorted, Txiki!

Offer him a 2 year extension with an option for a 3rd year. We don't want to have him at 34 on 100k a week plus

I'm confident it will be sorted

With Fernandinho's contract due to expire next summer, he's technically free to talk to other teams as of January.

I'm sure he will be offered a new deal, as Gaurdiola has repeatedly said how important he is, but it seems strange that we're leaving it relatively late as we could risk losing him on a free if someone offers him a lucrative deal elsewhere.

Hopefully we'll get an announcement soon. Even though he's 31, he's one of our most important players and still has a good few years in him yet. Get it sorted, Txiki!
+1

What's Paulinho up to these days?

Let Fernandino go, and bring in the guy we should have got in the first place.

Or something like that.

I don't think Fernandinho will talk to other teams in January unless he believes we don't want to keep him which I'm sure we do.

Personally I'm up for giving him a contract for life.

It's strange alright, especially given our supposed policy of no renegotiations mid season. Hope he signs.

giphy.gif

Give him new 3 year contract
When he gets to slow for midfield he could play center half.

Ferns off to Liverpool - always supported them and wants to reunite wth his bestest friend Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.