Fernandinho's contract

This was all over the press in October.
Like Aguero I'm pretty sure he's already signed but they aren't telling the press.

32 at the end of the season. Can't see us offering more than 2 years and he may be looking for one last big pay day. I can see him leaving actually.

It was reported a couple of months ago that he was the only one being offered a new deal,maybe there is no rush to get it done because it has been discussed and both sides are happy it will get done

Hes been a great servant for us but in the long term we need replacing Fernandinho I think a 2 year deal would be a good move by the club. I hope were looking to the future to and get in his replacement in the the next 2 windows. As whats there I just cant see Delph or Fernando being able to do what he has done at the club.

Can't believe some of the naivety here. Fact they didn't get a deal done before season means they are far apart and there is real possibility he leaves. The closer we get to Jan 1st, the bigger his leverage. It was big risk to start the season without extension as injury could have/still cost him millions. Good for him as he has proven his worth this season, and if City doesn't want to give him huge payday, he could get someone to pay as it would be free transfer.

Not particularly worried, good boss's tend not to let their best assets leave without a fight, and Fernandinho is one of the biggest assets at this club, make no mistake about it, so hopefully things are agreed or in the pipeline.

I wasn't really expecting much from this lad when we signed him, I'd not seen a great deal of him really, but he's gone on to be one of the best and most consistent players I've ever seen, incredible player, and, I think secretly, I may be in love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.