Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

I really hope your right mate. No that hes cut off his girlie hair.

I am sure you are posting in good faith but to be perfectly honest its becoming tiresome. The mood on here is up and down like a yoyo due to rumours this and ITK that. I honestly dont know what to believe anymore!

i doubt hell come to us maybe if we had cl football but we dont plus hes allways injured<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 pm --<br /><br />i doubt hell come to us maybe if we had cl football but we dont plus hes allways injured

I am not too excited about Torres , waste of money

A price below 40 million will be acceptable

OrigamiNinja said:
I am sure you are posting in good faith but to be perfectly honest its becoming tiresome. The mood on here is up and down like a yoyo due to rumours this and ITK that. I honestly dont know what to believe anymore!

Me too. However, it would be more tiresome if we were discussing if we could afford to extend Benjanis contract for a further twelve months.

tonytheblueboy said:
oakiecokie said:
Oh god NOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait and see, talk shite seemed pretty het up about the developments at the dippers so anything is possible, how ever i will reserve judgement hmmmm.

What were they saying mate?

belive the os only mate, theres more 'ITKS' than players linked with us nowadays

dont get me wrong id love torres at city, but surely nobody thinks he would come to us over any other team offering champs league, and im sure if he was available then loads of teams would be in for him, torres is nothing like tevez, tevez is class and bought into the project, torres will not!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
belive the os only mate, theres more 'ITKS' than players linked with us nowadays

dont get me wrong id love torres at city, but surely nobody thinks he would come to us over any other team offering champs league, and im sure if he was available then loads of teams would be in for him, torres is nothing like tevez, tevez is class and bought into the project, torres will not!

mmm not too sure about that. He wont have to up sticks, it is self evident we will be competing at a higher level than Liverpool (plus it looks like chaos is about to ensue over there) and £250,000 a week could be quite persuasive.

Heres hoping.

really cant see this happening, but would be good. if he is going anywhere its going to be barcelona. with them getting rid of one striker. ibrahimavic or bojan, dont think ibra will go liverpool so it might be cash plus bojan for torres.

not ITK just seems plausible.

but cheers for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.