Fernando Torres [Merged]

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by 80s Shorts, 2 Jun 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonytheblueboy

tonytheblueboy

Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

just that he has a vote of no confidence ansd a cash offer of 3 million quid to go, no decent manager of any standing will take on a club in decline and that a new owner could be a long way off. even mentioned that dagliesh could take over till new owners are found, if this happens expect to see Torres and Gerrard leave, who knows this could be our moment, !!!!

2. Danny St.helens CTID

Danny St.helens CTID

if we offered him anywere near £250k a week, i would give my season ticket up, cus that would be ridiculous for a player who will spend half the season on a bed mate, if we paid £25mill for tevez, then torres is worth £20mill and no more

3. Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

Come on, there is no chance of him moving anywhere until after the World Cup, so even if Liverpool were willing to sell to us he wouldn't be coming. He has an opportunity to send a message to any club in the world over the next month and he is in no rush to leave Liverpool. Even after that I seriously doubt he would consider City.

4. Blue Haze

Blue Haze

Not this shit again. Can we just limit the ITK stuff to the "it's quiet" thread?

5. Kinky by name

Kinky by name

He might be more likely to stay if Rafa goes... he clearly didn't 'get' some of Rafa's decisions

6. Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

Doesnt need to be 250k wages. With sponsorship, wages , image right etc that figure is easily acheivable. You obviously think Torres a lesser player than Tevez but imo you are VERY VERY wide of the mark there.

7. larderland

larderland

OMG NO HES NOT!!he said the other day that he cudnt care less about neting else but the world cup!!!and either wud i!!he has a chance to lift the world cup and i realllllly doubt a new club is top of his agenda right now!!especially us!!

like were the fuk do u ppl think these itks.... get there info from???how in gods name does some random jo who posts on bluemoon know for a fact that fernando torreses agent is talking to us,embaressing the amount of ppl who fall for this.

oh and its just a coincindence he come out with this info the day rafa is said to be defo leaving,there is no such thing as an itk on this forum!!

8. tonytheblueboy

tonytheblueboy

we are just commenting on a statement, and on what is being reported, its called freedom of speech, lighten up, and gow with the flow.

9. Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

He has already sent that message when he said he would "consider" his future after the world cup. Could have said "I will be a dipper next season come what may", but he didnt. BTW not sure of the spanish for dipper.

10. Danny St.helens CTID

Danny St.helens CTID

i aint saying torres is a lesser player, but we will get more fight out of tevez, and more match time, torres will play half a season and spend the other half on his sunbed round his mummies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.