Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

Cityisland said:
tonytheblueboy said:
wait and see, talk shite seemed pretty het up about the developments at the dippers so anything is possible, how ever i will reserve judgement hmmmm.

What were they saying mate?

just that he has a vote of no confidence ansd a cash offer of 3 million quid to go, no decent manager of any standing will take on a club in decline and that a new owner could be a long way off. even mentioned that dagliesh could take over till new owners are found, if this happens expect to see Torres and Gerrard leave, who knows this could be our moment, !!!!

pbibs said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
belive the os only mate, theres more 'ITKS' than players linked with us nowadays

dont get me wrong id love torres at city, but surely nobody thinks he would come to us over any other team offering champs league, and im sure if he was available then loads of teams would be in for him, torres is nothing like tevez, tevez is class and bought into the project, torres will not!

mmm not too sure about that. He wont have to up sticks, it is self evident we will be competing at a higher level than Liverpool (plus it looks like chaos is about to ensue over there) and £250,000 a week could be quite persuasive.

Heres hoping.

if we offered him anywere near £250k a week, i would give my season ticket up, cus that would be ridiculous for a player who will spend half the season on a bed mate, if we paid £25mill for tevez, then torres is worth £20mill and no more

Come on, there is no chance of him moving anywhere until after the World Cup, so even if Liverpool were willing to sell to us he wouldn't be coming. He has an opportunity to send a message to any club in the world over the next month and he is in no rush to leave Liverpool. Even after that I seriously doubt he would consider City.

pbibs said:
mmm not too sure about that. He wont have to up sticks, it is self evident we will be competing at a higher level than Liverpool (plus it looks like chaos is about to ensue over there) and £250,000 a week could be quite persuasive.

Heres hoping.

if we offered him anywere near £250k a week, i would give my season ticket up, cus that would be ridiculous for a player who will spend half the season on a bed mate, if we paid £25mill for tevez, then torres is worth £20mill and no more

Doesnt need to be 250k wages. With sponsorship, wages , image right etc that figure is easily acheivable. You obviously think Torres a lesser player than Tevez but imo you are VERY VERY wide of the mark there.

OMG NO HES NOT!!he said the other day that he cudnt care less about neting else but the world cup!!!and either wud i!!he has a chance to lift the world cup and i realllllly doubt a new club is top of his agenda right now!!especially us!!

like were the fuk do u ppl think these itks.... get there info from???how in gods name does some random jo who posts on bluemoon know for a fact that fernando torreses agent is talking to us,embaressing the amount of ppl who fall for this.

oh and its just a coincindence he come out with this info the day rafa is said to be defo leaving,there is no such thing as an itk on this forum!!

NewbBlue said:
Not this shit again. Can we just limit the ITK stuff to the "it's quiet" thread?

we are just commenting on a statement, and on what is being reported, its called freedom of speech, lighten up, and gow with the flow.

There is a light said:
Come on, there is no chance of him moving anywhere until after the World Cup, so even if Liverpool were willing to sell to us he wouldn't be coming. He has an opportunity to send a message to any club in the world over the next month and he is in no rush to leave Liverpool. Even after that I seriously doubt he would consider City.

He has already sent that message when he said he would "consider" his future after the world cup. Could have said "I will be a dipper next season come what may", but he didnt. BTW not sure of the spanish for dipper.

pbibs said:

Doesnt need to be 250k wages. With sponsorship, wages , image right etc that figure is easily acheivable. You obviously think Torres a lesser player than Tevez but imo you are VERY VERY wide of the mark there.

i aint saying torres is a lesser player, but we will get more fight out of tevez, and more match time, torres will play half a season and spend the other half on his sunbed round his mummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.