Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
I need my fucking head testing, big apology to everyone on here, posted some shit last night about this deal being done and dusted. Talk about a clerkie moment should have listened to my head instead of being caried away on the chance that Torres deal done and dusted. Learnt my lesson again blues, apologies once again. Can we now close this thread till January please!!!!!

hahaha m8 always taken with a pinch. :)

samharris said:
sniff said:
well i for one think poor grammar is an affliction this board can do without.

sew doo eye..sumtimes it reelly gets up mi nowze...

Now if you can understandstand what i just wrote does it really matter that it was spelt wrong..

Picking up on grammar is very cowardly in my books and shows lack of the use of a good comeback..

No one and i repeat no one on this board today or ever can spell every word in the english language using memory only..

I can.

i came home from work and switched bluemoon on thinking this thread would have been locked only to find it still open and another torres thread opened ffs

He's not coming so can we shut down the torres threads please??

or is he still coming and it's all a smokescreen??

samharris said:
sniff said:
well i for one think poor grammar is an affliction this board can do without.

Now if you can understandstand what i just wrote does it really matter that it was spelt wrong..

Picking up on grammar is very cowardly in my books and shows lack of the use of a good comeback..

No one and i repeat no one on this board today or ever can spell every word in the english language using memory only..

I accept the challenge; which word would you like me to spell?

smudgedj said:
samharris said:

I accept the challenge; which word would you like me to spell?

really rather clever, how can i tell you without spelling it first hmmmmmm i will find a way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.