Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

I'd be very surprised if he came here, Chelsea or spain would be my guess. Liverpool are in complete disarray though, what a bloody shambles, I'm having one of those things where I'm laughing at someone but feeling sorry for them at the same time.

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Danny St.helens CTID said:
pbibs said:
Doesnt need to be 250k wages. With sponsorship, wages , image right etc that figure is easily acheivable. You obviously think Torres a lesser player than Tevez but imo you are VERY VERY wide of the mark there.

i aint saying torres is a lesser player, but we will get more fight out of tevez, and more match time, torres will play half a season and spend the other half on his sunbed round his mummies

If you look at his injury record it was only poor last season. This was obviously exacerbated by Rafa not letting him have the op that he needed and bringing him back from injury when he hadnt fully recovered. You need to consider the fachts ;-)

Maybe the banks have decided that to balance the books, Gerrard and Torres have to go, the fat Spanish waiter isn`t impressed and has spat his San Miguel out, hence the severance deal on offer.

larderland said:
OMG NO HES NOT!!he said the other day that he cudnt care less about neting else but the world cup!!!and either wud i!!he has a chance to lift the world cup and i realllllly doubt a new club is top of his agenda right now!!especially us!!

like were the fuk do u ppl think these itks.... get there info from???how in gods name does some random jo who posts on bluemoon know for a fact that fernando torreses agent is talking to us,embaressing the amount of ppl who fall for this.

oh and its just a coincindence he come out with this info the day rafa is said to be defo leaving,there is no such thing as an itk on this forum!!

that's not strictly true mate although I agree with your general tone about the loonies

80s Shorts said:
Just received a pm from a respected member (asked not to reveal his name) which corroberates information I received earlier this evening. Not surprising given the developments over at Anfield in the last few hours. Torres representatives are definately speaking to us AGAIN..... fingers crossed guys.

Let me guess... that member was Bluecreed or justalittlemoreeffortade? ;)

pbibs said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
i aint saying torres is a lesser player, but we will get more fight out of tevez, and more match time, torres will play half a season and spend the other half on his sunbed round his mummies

If you look at his injury record it was only poor last season. This was obviously exacerbated by Rafa not letting him have the op that he needed and bringing him back from injury when he hadnt fully recovered. You need to consider the fachts ;-)

ok mate you have a point and thats what this forum is for, so people can give there views, but can you honestly see torres being a blue next season?

pbibs said:
He has already sent that message when he said he would "consider" his future after the world cup. Could have said "I will be a dipper next season come what may", but he didnt. BTW not sure of the spanish for dipper.

We are again finding out that players of Torres quality still want to play in the Champions League. If he has a top World Cup he will have his choice of any club in the world. Admittedly, Barca and Chelsea would be our only realistic competitors but in my eyes he would choose either of them first and us as a distant third, regardless of money. That is also assuming that he wants to leave or is forced out of Anfield. I will be fucking amazed if he signs for City, ie not going to happen, we need to stop dreaming and maybe we won't get disappointed.

avoidconfusion said:
80s Shorts said:
Just received a pm from a respected member (asked not to reveal his name) which corroberates information I received earlier this evening. Not surprising given the developments over at Anfield in the last few hours. Torres representatives are definately speaking to us AGAIN..... fingers crossed guys.

Let me guess... that member was Bluecreed or justalittlemoreeffortade? ;)

Incorrect. Although it did come with a link to a Neil Diamond video for some reason ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.