Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone actually seen this guy play?? Is he actually any good? Mind you, I totally trust Pellers

richards30 said:
Dribble said:
Two down, how many more to go?

hopefully 4 if what im told is right. sagna, Fernando,willy,zuciliini, and mangala have always been the main targets but with yaya issue a biggy signing would be an option if/when he goes.

After a certain centre back I would dearly love to see a natural left sided winger,something that we`ve lacked for a few years now.And no I don`t see Jimmy Milner as a contender for that position. ;)

oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
Dribble said:
Two down, how many more to go?

hopefully 4 if what im told is right. sagna, Fernando,willy,zuciliini, and mangala have always been the main targets but with yaya issue a biggy signing would be an option if/when he goes.

After a certain centre back I would dearly love to see a natural left sided winger,something that we`ve lacked for a few years now.And no I don`t see Jimmy Milner as a contender for that position. ;)

I agree, that's a position I feel we really need to look at.
Isco, Hazard, Lavezzi, Pedro, Di Maria... not all very realistic though.

Perhaps we could get Isco on loan this coming season?

Matt the Giant said:
oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:

I agree, that's a position I feel we really need to look at.
Isco, Hazard, Lavezzi, Pedro, Di Maria... not all very realistic though.

Perhaps we could get Isco on loan this coming season?
The problem with Isco is he's better suited as a No 10 which doesn't mean I wouldn't want him here, far from it. I've always advocated us having 4 Silva/Nasri types as competition, cover and for tactical reasons, but I get where Oakiecokie's coming from because the only out and out winger that we have is Navas and this is where Sanchez/Lavezzi would come in (albeit they also play on the right). High quality left-sided winger's seem to be at a premium at the moment and is something we really should have in our arsenal.

Bayern are blessed to have Robben & Ribery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.