Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not falling for this one. You are supposed to spend a bit of energy telling us what you think then we all slate you.

Ferran Soriano is a very cool cookie in person.

Not name dropping, but I touched the flesh. :-)

Basically, he's one of these people who caughts attention without trying and when he speaks. People listen and take note. What he say's and how he say's it are immaculate. He has a presence about him.

The Club is in safe hands.

jrb said:

Basically, he's one of these people who caughts attention without trying and when he speaks. People listen and take note. What he say's and how he say's it are immaculate. He has a presence about him.

Much better description than mine jrb, and I also touched the flesh (but neither of us are name dropping!! ;-)) Definitely safe hands.

Eccles Blue said:
jrb said:

Much better description than mine jrb, and I also touched the flesh (but neither of us are name dropping!! ;-)) Definitely safe hands.

Was this in the toilets or something!!

I like the cut of their jib - focused, professional, results-orientated and business-like.

I have had the impression of them being a tad consultant-like so far, a little remote perhaps. Compulsory match-day attendance in the South Stand decked-out head to toe in City colours should bring about a closer sense of integration.

BlueDejong said:
grim up north said:
I think they are spanish

Correct.
Incorrect with both.

Ferran is Catalan and Txiki is Basque. Ask either if they were Spanish and they'd both say "no!".

Fantastic. City are quietly doing great business in the transfer window (Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and U****d are causing all the headlines right now) and City are also expanding well as a business under Soriano's watch. i.e. New York City. They could well be two of the best appointments we ever make.

They have done good business so far, too early to judge just yet then with any accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.