Feruson vs Wenger the feud (Ch5)

tommo74

Anyone watching this?

Motson interviewed whisky nose, he asked him about Keane and his discipline, whiskey nose seen his arse, quit the interview, then walked off telling motson you know the rules here, basically admitting there that the media have to lick there arse, or they will not be spoken to again

Anyone watching this?

Motson interviewed whisky nose, he asked him about Keane and his discipline, whiskey nose seen his arse, quit the interview, then walked off telling motson you know the rules here, basically admitting there that the media have to lick there arse, or they will not be spoken to again
just painted a door,i'm now watching it dry..

Anyone watching this?

Was it on the history channel?....

giphy.gif

Can't believe any Blue would watch this. No doubt a huge ass kissing to that twat Ferguson.
When he finally turns his toes up, I for one will not be going to my seat in the stadium until after the minutes silence/applause.

He used every dirty trick in the book to ensure the Scum were successful and was allowed to get away with it by the powers that be.

When he finally turns his toes up, I for one will not be going to my seat in the stadium until after the minutes silence/applause.

He used every dirty trick in the book to ensure the Scum were successful and was allowed to get away with it by the powers that be.
And his legacy continues to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.