Feruson vs Wenger the feud (Ch5)

When he finally turns his toes up, I for one will not be going to my seat in the stadium until after the minutes silence/applause.

He used every dirty trick in the book to ensure the Scum were successful and was allowed to get away with it by the powers that be.

Used the phrase 'jelly and ice-cream' the other day in front of the wife, she asked what i meant so i explained some of the things that rag **** has said about our club, how much sway he's had over the modern game and that he is pandered to unashamedly by the BBC, Sky, Bt etc.. She said make sure i save her a bowl!!

Anyone watching this?

Motson interviewed whisky nose, he asked him about Keane and his discipline, whiskey nose seen his arse, quit the interview, then walked off telling motson you know the rules here, basically admitting there that the media have to lick there arse, or they will not be spoken to again
2629mb7.jpg

When he finally turns his toes up, I for one will not be going to my seat in the stadium until after the minutes silence/applause.

He used every dirty trick in the book to ensure the Scum were successful and was allowed to get away with it by the powers that be.
My feelings exactly. His team were comparable to Leeds in the 70s.

I watched it and found it interesting. It just confirmed that both managers were the biggest bullying cocks in the premier league by far. Ferguson being the most vile but Wenger for all his supposed nice refined gentleman image wasn't far behind.

I watched it and found it interesting. It just confirmed that both managers were the biggest bullying cocks in the premier league by far. Ferguson being the most vile but Wenger for all his supposed nice refined gentleman image wasn't far behind.
Keown was great.Loved the slagging of the Neville brothers and the they hung them out to dry quote, not one rag intervened in the famous penalty incident.
Dixon as well.Wishing that Neville didn't shake his hand so he could batter him up and down the place.
I thought all the rag players came out as whiney #####.

Keown was great.Loved the slagging of the Neville brothers and the they hung them out to dry quote, not one rag intervened in the famous penalty incident.
Dixon as well.Wishing that Neville didn't shake his hand so he could batter him up and down the place.
I thought all the rag players came out as whiney #####.

The rag players came across as scared to death of Ferguson with the possible exception of Keane.

I don't think horse face was popular with the other rag players which is probably why they left the Arsenal players to rough him up.

It still irks me that totally inept management of our club left this scum to go unchallenged for so long. Then as soon as we can compete they run for the hills like all.bullies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.