Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Think for us it is over, hopefully we van upset one team, but we were so outclassed today it wasn't fun anymore.
Feyenoord fans were a different class tonight .many English grounds would have been half empty at 4-0 Respect

At 4:00, you can hear Sterling after Sané's pass didn't get to him. That shit had me laughing my ass off.

I remember hearing it at the time if it weren't for Sterling's body language immediately following I would've guessed it was a woman in the crowd!

I remember hearing it at the time if it weren't for Sterling's body language immediately following I would've guessed it was a woman in the crowd!

Even his laughter heard during training or CityTV videos has me in stitches. Hopefully he gets more opportunities

Stones has really stepped it up this season, our future captain 100%. Shame our NT manager believes Phil Jones is better.

The unknown after tonight is how good are Shakhtar? They've just beaten a team who had won every game this season and who Guardiola rated as one of the best 3 sides in Europe. They thrashed Nice in the CL qualifier and Nice are a good side (smashed Monaco 4-0 at the weekend). Was it a fluke or are they a side to watch. Historically they buy a lot of South Americans. I only saw their goals tonight, but they were good goals.

The unknown after tonight is how good are Shakhtar? They've just beaten a team who had won every game this season and who Guardiola rated as one of the best 3 sides in Europe. They thrashed Nice in the CL qualifier and Nice are a good side (smashed Monaco 4-0 at the weekend). Was it a fluke or are they a side to watch. Historically they buy a lot of South Americans. I only saw their goals tonight, but they were good goals.
From what i've heard about the game is that Napoli didn't play very well, either way it puts alot of pressure onto Napoli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.