Feyenoord away

How about some ticket news !!!! Just over 2 weeks before the game and still no announcement!! Can't even decide what night the WBA game is being played either let alone ticket news for that game .

Supporters Club's have been informed that ticket requests have to be in by the 1st September

Supporters Club's have been informed that ticket requests have to be in by the 1st September
Just don't understand the delay in putting out ticket details. It's happening more and more with away games. They are quick enough to take money for the cup schemes tho.

Poor that no ticket news is out yet. Hopefully hear something by the end of the week. Do you think there will be a repeat of the ticket collection problems of previous seasons?

Which hotel are you staying in Amsterdam mate? We are staying in Rotterdam on the night of the game & Amsterdam the night before. The hotels in Amsterdam look expensive so you seem to have got a good deal. Many thanks

Hotel Restaurant Old Bridge inAmsterdam

Poor that no ticket news is out yet. Hopefully hear something by the end of the week. Do you think there will be a repeat of the ticket collection problems of previous seasons?

Ticket details on OS now , on sale tomorrow tomorrow starting at 20k points but dropping rapidly in 4k chunks , says tickets will be posted out so no collection at location

Everyone who wants one should be ok I reckon

I know this is late notice for sorting travelling arrangements but does anyone have any space for those travelling on the ferry? Flights from London are reasonable, however too early for me to get there for the flight! And can't justify the £299 ThomasCook want!

Got my match ticket, flights and hotel are booked. Really looking forward to it, the atmosphere will be electric and intimidating. A real European away classic is The De Kuip stadium from what I've been told...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.