Feyenoord away

Just booked flights from Luton to Amsterdam leaving on the day of the game and returning on the Thursday, 65 quid return! If anyone is interested in doing the same route I have a couple of places in the car for a share of petrol and parking.

Just booked flights from Luton to Amsterdam leaving on the day of the game and returning on the Thursday, 65 quid return! If anyone is interested in doing the same route I have a couple of places in the car for a share of petrol and parking.
see you on that flight mate.

That's a great price, shame you have to go all that way to get to Luton though.
Luckily got flights from Southampton at £80, it's 15 minutes from my house.
Tickets sorted today as well, job's a goodun ;o)

Thanks for the tip, booked return flights for £51!!! You on the 12.45 flight?

I have a spare for Feyenord away. I will have the ticket with me at the game on Saturday (or in Rotterdam before the match)

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Also have a face value spare for Feyenoord away. Can post or meet out there before the game. Cheers!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.