Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a game we need to win so we can send the b team to russia,relying on napoli to win their game is foolish,get the job done tomorrow

We would have to play really badly to lose to these. They are 7th in the Dutch league which is poor in general! Players need a rest when they get the chance and tomorrow is one of those nights, as is Leicester in the cup.

The fringe players need games to keep up to speed so they are not rusty when called upon.

I wouldn't even think about playing Kompany, Delph, De Bruyne or Silva.

Haha you know what i mean,play a decent team and get the job done,pep is talking about how important it is to top the group and play away first

We should expect to win the game whilst starting players like Foden. There's a reason he's training with the first team.

My line up:

----------------------------Ederson------------------------------------
Walker------Otamendi------------Mangala---------------Danilo
----------------------------Yaya--------------------------------------
----------------Gundogan---------Bernardo---------------------------
Foden---------------------Aguero-----------------------Sane

Still a very strong team for me that should comfortably beat Feyenoord.

I would start Foden at RW, if I'm not mistaken this is the position he has played at the u17 World Cup and where he scored from in the final. Bernardo gets only his second start in the position he was bought for (West Brom in the cup the 1st).

Would have De bruyne on the bench and bring him on only in case we are still drawing in the second half. Otherwise bring on Jesus for Aguero, Diaz for Sane and then Tosin for Walker (Mangala to LB, Danilo to RB).

The only weak points here are Yaya who has looked unfit and not up to it lately and Danilo at LB who offers almost nothing going forward from the left side.

From Tuesday until Sunday is enough rest

Any chance we could see Nmecha on the bench?
The EDS are playing earlier in the day,and they have qualified so i guess they too will be using it as an exercise to give others some experience.

That could mean 3 or 4 involved with the first team,hopefully.

I am so excited at the prospect of watching Brahim, Foden and maybe Toisin start. Let’s find out if they are good enough yet.

IMO its throwing away the game to start all 3. Foden should start with Diaz and Tosin coming on in the 2nd half. All 3 can start together in the cup against Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.