Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon there'll be quite a few shocked when the team is announced given some of the starting XIs on here.

Agree. I expect changes but not wholesale changes. Guardiola 'demands' victory, so I expect 4-5 players added to 6-7 from yesterday.

Ederson
Danilo
Otamendi
Mangala
Zichenko
Yaya
Gundogan
Foden
Bernado
Aguero
Sane.

Subs
Sterling for Sane
Jesus for Aguero
Diaz for Toure
Diaz for Toure? That... is an odd choice, never seen Diaz play as a pivot before but to each his own.

Also, don't you think Sane and Sterling should be rested for this game? They play quite a bit and I think Diaz should play LW or we go with 2 up front (Diaz and Aguero), don't want to see a Sane burnout.

Diaz for Toure? That... is an odd choice, never seen Diaz play as a pivot before but to each his own.

Also, don't you think Sane and Sterling should be rested for this game? They play quite a bit and I think Diaz should play LW or we go with 2 up front (Diaz and Aguero), don't want to see a Sane burnout.
Just coz they'll sub in for each other doesn't mean they'll play the same position. Gundogan drops to Pivot and Bernardo to AM next to Foden.

As for Sterling and Sane, I was thinking 45 minutes each. Keeps both relatively fresh

I reckon there'll be quite a few shocked when the team is announced given some of the starting XIs on here.
You're absolutely right.
What do you mean by that? We should be playing the reserves in this game, we’re through and Feyenoord are wank.
Guardiola never sends out reserves in CL groups unless the 1st place is won. Never happened. Think he'll play first team mostly, rotating 3-4 players max using B.Silva, Gundogan, Danilo and Yaya. Do not expect youngsters in the starting 11.

Biggest hope (and equally excited) to watch FODEN play this game.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.