• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could easily play a front 6 of only one player that did a full 90 yesterday:

Yaya
Bernardo Kdb
Sterling Jesus Sane

The lack of defensive reinforcements worries me though, be tempted to go Danilo, Stones, Ota, Mendy and rotate one full back out each week.

Absolutely. These will be the first on here moaning if Pep put a rotated team out and we didn't get a result. Get the game won and then tinker

I'm litereally just asking for Bernardo and Gundogan (two very capable first team players) to make the starting 11 if possible and to give the kids a chance later in the game.

How's that asking for rotation, and how does it hinder City's chances? It doesn't, imo.

I'm litereally just asking for Bernardo and Gundogan (two very capable first team players) to make the starting 11 if possible and to give the kids a chance later in the game.

How's that asking for rotation, and how does it hinder City's chances? It doesn't, imo.
How come you are responding to me? I never quoted your post

Good idea,lets play the 17yr old kids when we have a wonderful squad of first teamers to choose from,jeez

It hinders City's chances of keeping the squad happy for sure. I'd rightly be furious if I was Delph or Touré and I was losing a bench spot to Brahim or (particularly after his showing vs Girona) Foden. These kids are just kids. They are with the first team to learn and to get the odd bit of gametime when possible. Not to beat senior players to a bench place in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.