Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Weather forecast for tuesday, maybe a few showers in morning but decent in afternoon with some sunny spells, temperature around 19 degrees. Wednesday will be different, storm, about 8 bft!!!

Think Van Donge & De Roo is a sponsorship. The game is definitely at Excelsior Stadium and get off the tram at Woudestein.

It is the same stadium. Was first called "Woudestein" and now it's called after a sponsor "Van Donge & De Roo" Stadium. It's the same dump though with the worst artificial grass pitch you ever could imagine.... ;)

Off to schipol on Wednesday morning via Dublin. Staying at the King Kong hostel on witte de withstraat. Stayed there before and it's a tidy part of town. It's no Amsterdam but has plenty of watering holes in the vicinity. Last time I went it was wet and windy so I'm looking forward to groundhog day. It's no Amsterdam but at the end of the day with a few blues about it's bound to be a laugh.

For info. The direct train to Rotterdam Centraal DOES NOT go through Amsterdam. It's only about 20 minutes into Rotterdam (on the intercity service) and it's a 5 minute tram ride or 25 minute stroll down to the witte de withstraat . A lad posted a mention about a German style biergarten near the station which may be a good place for an en masse meeting place before heading to de kuip. I'm all ears for further suggestions

It is the same stadium. Was first called "Woudestein" and now it's called after a sponsor "Van Donge & De Roo" Stadium. It's the same dump though with the worst artificial grass pitch you ever could imagine.... ;)

We older City fans remember playing at grounds like this not long ago when we hit hard times.Always have respect for these fans,its not easy supporting a small team that does not have much chance of winning trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.