Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Yes, 2400 away fans, happy with that.
Let me tell you a little bit about your trip to Rotterdam.
You'll be put in some sort of animal cave like this: http://imgw.rgcdn.nl/7a0afc3dcbcc47...-uitvak-van-de-Kuip-foto-Laurens-Lindhout.jpg

With fences and nets all around it, which is the sad reality for us in The Netherlands. We can only dream about only a line of stewards... But, the rest of our stadium is pure beauty. Enjoy it while it last, since they're are planning to build a new, modern, shitty UFO-like stadium.

But, PLEASE don't hide all day in amsterdam like MUFC did last year. It makes absolutely no sense. Rotterdam is even bigger than amsterdam and it is only 1 hour by train, it's not like our city is some sort of tiny farmers village without any pubs etc. And, we won't kill you or rip your flags or some sort of shit like that. I don't know why but away fans ALWAYS hide in amsterdam when playing us. We don't stay in London all day when we're playing you, do we? Besides, you'll probably know the magical feeling when you take over a tiny bit of a city with your club. Just come to Rotterdam...

The local Authorities will probably build some sort of gay fanzone for you. Just skip that. It's expensive and low in alcohol.

see you in Rotterdam with hopefully a sold-out away stand!
Send us the name of some areas, pubs etc we can go to and we will head there no drama, no chance we will be heading to a fan zone that's for sure..
we make our own fanzones ..

I cant go but if i did i would defo stay in rotterdam. Amsterdam haa so many tourist trap areas its unreal!

Yes, 2400 away fans, happy with that.
Let me tell you a little bit about your trip to Rotterdam.
You'll be put in some sort of animal cave like this: http://imgw.rgcdn.nl/7a0afc3dcbcc47...-uitvak-van-de-Kuip-foto-Laurens-Lindhout.jpg

With fences and nets all around it, which is the sad reality for us in The Netherlands. We can only dream about only a line of stewards... But, the rest of our stadium is pure beauty. Enjoy it while it last, since they're are planning to build a new, modern, shitty UFO-like stadium.

But, PLEASE don't hide all day in amsterdam like MUFC did last year. It makes absolutely no sense. Rotterdam is even bigger than amsterdam and it is only 1 hour by train, it's not like our city is some sort of tiny farmers village without any pubs etc. And, we won't kill you or rip your flags or some sort of shit like that. I don't know why but away fans ALWAYS hide in amsterdam when playing us. We don't stay in London all day when we're playing you, do we? Besides, you'll probably know the magical feeling when you take over a tiny bit of a city with your club. Just come to Rotterdam...

The local Authorities will probably build some sort of gay fanzone for you. Just skip that. It's expensive and low in alcohol.

see you in Rotterdam with hopefully a sold-out away stand!
Where there is booze, brass and weed that is where the Blues will be .i been to Rotterdam nice place but not as mad as Amsterdam .have also been to a match at the ground very livley and great atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.