Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Was FF and GG only this morning - - now its GG and HH only

Thinking of flying from Luton on the day of the game (13th) and coming back the day after. Is anyone interested in a lift and sharing fuel costs?

Whats everyone doing after the match ? Can we get a train to AmDam ? I am struggling to book flights etc 'cos I think we will have to overnight in Rotterdam ?

Edit, just found trains to AmDam, hell I am useless at this computer stuff

40 years a Cityfan. They never played closer to where I live ever. Great draw but it won't be easy as it's the first game in the group phases. Expect it to be like Celtic away last year.

Anyways for the ones staying in Rotterdam on the day, get the metro to Blaak station. It's just across Oude Haven where you have plenty of pubs/bars and it's a great part of the city. If the weather is nice you can use the terraces near the old harbour.
After getting wasted you go back to Blaak station and going south only one stop to Rotterdam-Zuid station. From there only 10-15min walk to stadium.

Near Central Station is another decent place to have plenty of drinks.

Don't go to Coolsingel. It'll be loaded with the wrong kind of Feyenoord fans with lots of police.

Rotterdam is a great city if you know it. Lot better than Amsterdam what is actually a shit town and only focussed on ripping off tourists. Best one of the bigger cities is The Hague. But don't bother, just go to Rotterdam.

is it just top tier or both tiers I know top tier is only on sale but will they release the bottom tier when the top tier is sold out
Just top tier

Im really surprised this hasn't sold out. maybe alot less going than i expected.

Last edited:
Just top tier

Im really surprised this hasn't sold out. maybe alot less going than i expected.

The short notice is a big factor, I reckon. It also may be the case that not so many people are CL Cup Scheme members these days and when it goes to non-scheme members sales may accelerate.

Booked our flights Thursday with tickets and accommodation yesterday. Staying both nights in Amsterdam as the hotel was cheaper but planning to get the train early to Rotterdam on match day and spend all day there.

Fully expecting police to try kettling us into a fanzone like with United last year but hopefully we can avoid that and find our own places. Rotterdam's a great city with some good bars so you don't want to spend the whole time in Amsterdam. Just avoid areas like coolsingel and stadhuisplein right in the centre as these are very much Feyenoord areas. Got lots of Feyenoord mates and most of the fans are sound but will always be one or two hostile fans after trouble.

Also, if last year is to go by then a special chartered train will be put on for our fans after the game going to Rotterdam and Amsterdam.

Going to be another good trip and hopefully there'll be plenty of us over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.