Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Kevin De Bruyne
Samir Nasri
David Silva
Alexis Sanchez
Sergio Aguero
You sign players like Picasso paints.

Somehow we also have Willy and Rulli.

Gundogan would be an injury disaster signing who I really hope doesn't happen, add that to the poor kid Laporte with his leg hanging off - when will we bloody learn? ffs

Doesn't look like an injury disaster based on that link

The list is long but look at some of them

"ill"
"cold"
"rest"
"bruise"
"wound"
"infection"
"flu"

Not many games missed

Gundogan at £19m is a no-brainer. He's one of the best CMs around.

Doesn't look like an injury disaster based on that link

The list is long but look at some of them

"ill"
"cold"
"rest"
"bruise"
"wound"
"infection"
"flu"

Not many games missed

Gundogan at £19m is a no-brainer. He's one of the best CMs around.

The dislocated knee is a big concern, I think he has also had major back problems?

15/16 Dislocation of the patella May 2, 2016 Sep 12, 2016 133 days

http://www.stoneclinic.com/patelladislocation

Looks pretty serious to me

Dislocated-knee-cap_342x198.jpg

The dislocated knee is a big concern, I think he has also had major back problems?

15/16 Dislocation of the patella May 2, 2016 Sep 12, 2016 133 days

http://www.stoneclinic.com/patelladislocation

Looks pretty serious to me

Dislocated-knee-cap_342x198.jpg
He had a back problem and got it fixed, it hasn't been a problem since then. A dislocated knee cap is a completely unrelated injury that can happen to anyone and in no way points to you being injury prone, unless it's a recurring problem, which it isn't. You don't sign a player for the first month, you sign them for years and nothing in his injury history suggests he has recurring injuries that should affect his long term future at all

He had a back problem and got it fixed, it hasn't been a problem since then. A dislocated knee cap is a completely unrelated injury that can happen to anyone and in no way points to you being injury prone, unless it's a recurring problem, which it isn't. You don't sign a player for the first month, you sign them for years and nothing in his injury history suggests he has recurring injuries that should affect his long term future at all

But the risk of knee problems after a dislocated knee cap must be much higher?

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid but those foreign slots are so important considering the players we are trying to move out are mostly foreign.
History will remind us that moving these players on is much more difficult than we expect.

But the risk of knee problems after a dislocated knee cap must be much higher?

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid but those foreign slots are so important considering the players we are trying to move out are mostly foreign.
History will remind us that moving these players on is much more difficult than we expect.
I dislocated my knee when I was 18 and then was fine until I did it again when I was 27 then lasted till I was 35 before I had to quit impact sports and medicine has come on a long way since then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.