FIFA 09 ON PS3 OR XBOX??

geek

i want this game so much!!

but what console do ibuy it on??

i own a xbox and ps3
both online but i dont know which to buy it on

I have both but it has to be Xbox. Controller better, Live is more stable and seems alot smoother

Either is probaly just as good.

I got fed up with huge wins on Semi-Pro and went to Pro... what a difference! Just beat Blackburn at home 2-1 in a hell of a game.

Make sure you loan out the young (and average) players and give the best a good contract. Will cost a lot. And in the Office pump up your coaches etc.

Robinho and J0 are just as dodgy as a pair up front as in real life; I won the game with Bojinov replacing Jo.

Online? No idea.

Jo is the leagues 2nd top scorer with 28... Drogba has 35... there is a few games left so I hope I can bang a few goals as I have crap teams to play (Blackburm, Baggies, Stoke and Hull)

PS3... as the controls are much better.

thanks for you input guys,

i went with the xbox version, as i have had no problems with live since i got it, and a couple of games on the ps3 were hard to find multiplayer games, and i have a lot more friends with xbox than ps3.

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.